𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

"Wakey wakey"

The light appeared through the trunk of Kai's car; both Bonnie and Lizzie were tied up with ropes, one soaked with vervain.

Kai picked up Bonnie and threw her on the ground to make her get up herself whereas Kai threw Lizzie over his shoulder.

A slight moan left his lips, "Where are we?" Bonnie let out.

"How did I--" Lizzie began but hissed from the vervain burning on her skin from the ropes; elbowing Kai on the shoulder to let her down and he simply agreed by placing her carefully down, somewhat completely opposite to Bonnie.

"Get so lucky to get on a private flight piloted by yours truly? Oh, you would have been super impressed with my flying skills, but I'd already knocked Bonnie out with painkillers and the classic neck snap with you" at the last word he motioned towards Lizzie with his head, his arm resting on the open trunk.

Lizzie looked around and immediately recognized the place just as Kai threw the backpack on the ground.

"Where are we?" Bonnie let out while both of her hands were tied tightly together against her stomach.

Kai was about to speak but Lizzie beat him to it, "Portland, Oregon--" this time Kai interrupted her, "--stomping grounds of Courtney Love, Tonya Harding and tons of other awesome people."

"You could have brought us anywhere in the world, and you took us to Portland?" Bonnie asked Kai with a disgusted tone of voice.

Kai took a pocket knife from his back pocket and cut open both of the ropes on the girls' hands, "This is where I grew up,"

"Ow!" Bonnie let out a hiss from the ropes now being freed.

Lizzie rubbed at her wrists, "I've been counting eclipses since I was imprisoned on this empty planet, and according to my running tally, I've been here for 6,771 supernaturally repeating days, so in the real world, which we'll never get back to because Bonnie sent her magic away in a teddy bear and Lizzie's magic is useless in this situation, no offence, but today is my favourite day of the year." Kai spoke.

Bonnie seemed fed up with Kai speaking and asked, "And what day is that?" To seem like she was interested.

"Thanksgiving-- Kai would always go crazy about this event--" Kai smirked at Lizzie speaking because 'she knew so much about him' and it made him feel like he's an important person in her life.

He bit his lip and smiled at the two girls, "I'm cooking the both of you dinner," and with that, he walked away as he held the knife up to twirl it around.

Lizzie turned to Bonnie, "So he makes us unconscious, kidnaps us, flies us across the country to just cook us dinner? What is wrong with this man?"

...

The three walked towards the Parkers' old house that both Kai and Lizzie knew perfectly, old toys from Olivia and Lucas were scattered all over the front porch and garden.

"Pitter-patter of little siblings' feet, witchy-woo, chanting in the air, mom and dad calling me an abomination--" Kai slowly spoke towards the end, gulping harshly and avoiding their stares.

Lizzie looked at Kai with sympathy knowing that he was wrongly treated and abused by his parents and somewhat the rest of his family as well.

"Why did you want to come back here?" Lizzie asked with a sympathetic tone of voice, crossing her arms and looking Kai in the eyes just as he turned back around.

Motioning towards Bonnie with his hand, "Because I can finally show it to someone, my coven goes out of their way to make sure no one finds us, but since they're not here to be paranoid freak shows," he waved his hand about, "Mi casa es su casa, come on!" He walked into the house.