𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Portland June 5th - 1993

Over the past few days, not a lot of things had occurred which was worth mentioning.  Lizzie's mother went away on the mission to find another toy boy to have.

Lizzie's father had cheated on Sarah a while back which caused Sarah to kick him out of their house to never be seen again.

Of course the children missed their father but what he did was something that they could've forgive him for.

Lena and Lizzie has been spending more time together and Lena would constantly beg her sister to do her makeup, Lena loved doing makeup - was a massive hobby of hers.

Malachai; Kai Parker - Lizzie had recently found out that he didn't like being called Malachai, he preffered Kai way more.  He stayed low, not pestering Lizzie as much and let her focus on her friendship with his sister.

Jo's feelings for her friend was magnifying even more, the more she saw her the more she realised on how much she loved her.

Lizzie Evans☆•°

Her and Kai had a deal: her magic to be sucked out of her skin, instead of from the toddler's.  Lizzie didn't want the youngsters to suffer that horrible pain.

Freaky, right?

Today was something to never forget, yet she just didn't know the dangers of what would happen today.

You could say Lizzie was vulnerable and when people were manipulating her or blackmailing her, she wouldn't notice it as quickly as those who were less vulnerable.

  She strolled deep within the forest which surrounded the Parker's house, looking around for Kai. 

He was supposed to be here, did he show her up?

A warm breath was then trickling down her neck and Lizzie jumped in fright, turning around to be met with Kai's cheeky grin.

"You just gave me a heart attack Kai!"

Kai chuckled, looking into her eyes as she saw something other than emptiness. 

Sadness..

She thought to herself that he was a sociopath, would he screw her over like that and fake being emotional?

He looked like he wanted to get something off of his chest, something what was weighing him down and he wanted to let the feeling go.

"Are you okay?" She asked, looking up slightly as the male was taller than her by a lot. 

Nodding slowly as he was in deep thought, it was now or never.

"Fine. I lied. I'm not okay" he started, looking around to see if anyone was listening in on their conversation. He didn't like telling people how he felt deeply inside, as if he was ashamed of how he felt.

Furrowing her eyebrows, tilting her head to the side in confusion.  He was being serious?

"I'm such a dick towards you, my family.  My guilt keeps me up at night"