𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

The orange sky blasted through the slightly open window and through the curtains. Kai and Lizzie were laying in bed out of breath.

Kai wiggled underneath the covers and had a big smile on his face as he looked to his side, "I can't get over how amazing you feel" 

A blush covered her cheeks as she nudged his shoulder and wrapping the cover around her body, "Shut up" 

He held his hands up in defence and he laughed along with her, "Okay, okay" he scratched at his chin, "How was the dinner yesterday?" 

Lizzie narrowed her eyes at Kai as he asked her that question, "As bad as it sounded at the start. Seems like my other brothers came back from the dead as well--" 

"Wait what?" Kai butted in.

She shrugged and slouched in her seat, "My mother put them in other bodies. She even asked me and my brothers if we wanted new bodies" 

Kai's eyes nearly popped out of his sockets, "There is no way she's getting rid of this beauty," Kai joked and wiggled his eyebrows to at least make the tension go away a tiny bit.

She rolled her eyes at his remark and sighed while looking to her side and at the sunset going throughout the room.

"What's your... uh... brother's names?" Kai asked slowly as if he was rethinking if he should ask it or not.

Her head turned and looking at her boyfriend, she opened her mouth and closed it to gulp, speaking, "Finn and Kol," her brows furrowed.

Kai nodded, "Those are cool names," he held Lizzie's hand and rested it on his leg. He fiddled with her ring and continued speaking, "Of course, my name is way much cooler" 

Lizzie smiled and kissed Kai's intertwined hand and putting it back down, "You are very right, love," her other hand put a blonde strand of hair behind her ear.

Kai chuckled under his breath and rubbed at his chin again, "My beard is starting to irritate me... should I shave?" 

"What? No. Don't. I love your beard, it's so cute, even though I do love your baby face," Lizzie said as Kai pouted. 

He shrugged, "Only for you, sweetheart," he smiled at her and squeezed at her hand, "I guess it's time for me to look like a caveman, I suppose," laughing at the end of his joke.

She laughed along with him and then stopped, "I'd love to stay in bed with you, love, but I and my brother has something to do," she started to get up and he pulled her back down.

"Can I come? I suddenly feel left out," he pouted once again and did puppy eyes up at the tribrid.

She sighed, "Okay, but be careful, please," getting dressed alongside Kai and then finally walked out of the mansion to see Klaus waiting outside in his black car. 

"Please don't tell me he's hopping along with you, sister," Klaus groaned.

Lizzie narrowed her eyes at her twin and then rolled them, "He's coming along whether you like it or not, Nik" 

Klaus opened the car door, Lizzie and her boyfriend sat in the back, "No funny business while I'm here. Got it?" Klaus huffed from the front.

"No promises, brother," Lizzie jokingly said.

...

After a short car journey, the sun was down and birds tweeting to signify it's time to rest. All three got out of the car and came face to face with an old shack.