Friday night.

I made this chapter because I try to make sure my chapters have a maximum of 1,500 but it ended up going over the maximum even as its own chapter. also I barely wrote this- I'm a girl who likes girls and I'm pretty sure I'm asexual. I wrote this with a lot of help from other humans so yeah.

Luke pov

L: do you want to?

A: yeah but-

L: then lets go!

I shouldn't be so pushy with alex- he might accept just to keep me happy, but I cant help myself! what am I supposed to do? ugh I'm a jerk. I had to ask though. I wish he wasn't just staring at me like I was being ridiculous. I am being ridiculous!

L: so...?

no! leave him alone! walk him home like a decent boyfriend!

A: you sure?

wait what?

Alex pulls out his phone, hits a few buttons and it starts ringing.

Phone: alex?!? when are you getting home?

A: can I sleep over at liz's?

Phone: absolut-

A: bear in mind, I'm gay and I don't want anything to do with her- in that way.

Phone: I expect you home 4:30 sharp tomorrow.

A: ok. *dial tone*

did he just do that?!?!?!?!

A: I just did that.

L: you did.... lets get outta here!

so we walked home- my home.

Alex pov

I'm going home with Luke. but like- going home with Luke. what?!?! what?!

L: hey! chill.

A: yeah.

L: do you not wanna-

A: no- no- I do, I'm just-

L: nervous? you're always nervous. come on. have a little fun!

A: fine. ill have a little fun. but only a little. your definition of fun scares me.

L: *laughs* and why is that?

A: I don't know! you like breaking rules and drinking and-

L: thats not fair! I don't drink!

A: yes you do!

L: i'm offended. do you take me for some rebellious idiot mr. mercer?

I used my best haughty voice- he's pretty when he laughs. and he did. yay! :)

A: you really don't want me to answer that, Mr Patterson.

so we just walk and talk and laugh like crazy people till we reach my house. luckily my mom fell asleep on the couch and Alex was able to go upstairs before I let her know I was back.

when I went up to my room, Alex was playing with my guitar. I feel like I should be madder.

L: you wanna learn a chord?

he just nods and hands me my guitar.

L: c'mere.

I stand behind him, helping him hold the guitar properly, then placing his fingers in the correct frets.