•54•

i haven't touched this book in a year! ahaha? get it? i'm so dumb. anyways, i haven't touched this book in a month. i'm sorry but im going through a really hard time rn, i published a new oneshot book, its all about the sway guys. i'm going to end this book very soon because kairi and sawyer finally got together and they're endgame. i haven't been really motivated to write this book. i'm going to write another book a while after i finish this book. i'll be still writing my oneshot, but tell me in the comments what should i write for my next book, like names, ships, face claim, the plot, anything. so, let's go on to the book

five years later.

s-raven, louis and kairi! supper's ready!

kairi runs downstairs with little four year old louis and raven's fifteen. yes, that sounds very weird but raven was adopted two years ago when she was thirteen. kairi and sawyer wanted her to have a real home instead of a foster home.

r-what's for supper, mom?
s-spaghetti.
l- yes! my favourite!
kai-tell your mom what you did today?
l-i wrote my first sentence without messing up!

louis has dyslexia and he has an hard time writing words properly and always made his words mixed up and his m and w's upside down and his b and d's would be switched.

r-that's so awesome! congrats, lil bro!
s-i'm so proud of you honey!
you place kisses all over his little face and smile.

raven picks up louis and high fives him.

r-i'll sit him down, mom.

raven walks over to the table and puts him in a chair.

s-thank you.
kai-for what?
s-being the best father, and boyfriend.

sawyer and kairi agreed to not get married because they believed that commitment can be love, not marriage.

(there's some people who don't get married!)

kai-but! my dad's gonna babysit them, so we can be with the gang again for few days.
s-that sounds great!

you smile and kiss him and kairi twirls you around and dips you and kisses you.

you hear gagging sounds from the kids

l-i'm hungry! let's go!

louis was four but a whole bunch of sass!

you all laugh and you guys start eating.

fast forward a few hours
s-be good to gio!

you say while kissing their faces.

r-we will, mom.
s-call me if you need anything or ask gio. do you have your stress ball with you?
r-mom. i'm fine. i have louis with me. he's gonna be with me.

raven has anxiety and she has panic attacks if she felt alone because she's been abandoned her whole life at the foster home.

s-okay. bye kids!

they smile and left.

raven's pov
r-good job covering for me! i owe you candy!
l-you better! just don't get hurt by your boyfriend.
r-max is the nicest guy in the world. don't worry.

sawyer's pov

you put on an grey tanktop and black ripped jeans with your hair curled but up in a pony and some gold jewelry and black heels. kairi wore a black button up and black jeans.
you and kairi hopped in the car and drove to jaden's house. they haven't seen each other in years. they both have been really busy and jaden just moved back to town. jaden's music skyrocketed while sawyer was an mom. you slowed down with tiktok because you were a mom but raven's friends still freak out when they see you because you're still famous.