•chapter 43•

You wake up to pots clanging from downstairs. You storm out of the hall with every girl in the house, outside of their room looking very tired.
Ad-Who the hell woke us up at 4:30 in the morning?!
Ch-It's on site when I see them.

You hear a familiar giggle from downstairs. Mattia.

S-YOU DINOSAUR! I AM GONNA FUCK YOU UP POLIBIO!

You storm downstairs with the girls. You see the living room with all lights on and every boy was awake, having pots in their hands. Kairi see your very angry face and gulps. He was sitting on the couch doing nothing. You snarl quietly. Yes, it was over-dramatic but you hated when people woke you up.

S-You have five seconds to run before I kill you guys.

B-FUCK! RUN!
Rob-Huh? She's a girl!

S-FIVE!
B-Yo! When she's mad, she's crazy!
S-FOUR!
B-if you wanna die? Fine by me!
S-THREE!

Everyone spreads to the backyard. You finish counting. You run to the backyard. Everyone was in the corner cowering.
S-whose idea was it to wake us up?
You say, walking slowly. You were barefoot but you were wearing your plaid pyjamas with a black shirt. Your feet was touching the cold water from the pool.

The boys point to Mattia.

S-Mattia! Come here!

You say, smiling creepily. Mattia slowly gets up and walks towards you while the boys is screaming out NO!

You put your hand behind Mattia and push him in the pool.

S-THAT'S FOR WAKING ME UP!

You scream and walk inside and jump in the bed and fall asleep.

Fast forward that later morning

You wake up and walk downstairs. Kairi smiles and gives you your iced coffee. You smile back and kiss him on the nose.

S-Thanks babe.
You sit down next to Mattia.
S-Ready to apologize?
M-I'm sorry.
S-I'm sorry too.

Kai-Sawyer? When's your birthday. You haven't told me.
S-Tomorrow.
Kai-WHAT?!
S-I don't like it when people make a big deal out of it.
Kai-YOU'RE TURNING 17!
S-yeah?
You say, sipping your coffee.
Kai-fuck it. Charli, take her out. I'm gonna do some birthday shopping.
S-Kairi!
Kai-Babe. Tell me the reason why you don't like your birthday?
S-well, my parents hated it when I made a big deal out of it and they gave me a beating for my birthday gift.
Kai-remember, princess. we aren't gonna treat you like that. So get dressed, Charli is gonna take you out.

You blush at 'princess.' You nod and Kairi smiled and kissed you and left out of the door.
C-Let's go!

You giggle and you get dragged upstairs by Charli.
S-char!
C-Get dressed!
You roll your eyes and change to ripped jeans and a black t-shirt.

S-I wanna dye my hair to purple in the back of my hair.

C-Same! Let's go!

Charli grabs your hand and drags you to her car and drives to the hair dresser. Your brown roots was showing. Your hair grown to your middle back. Your hair grows very fast at a rapid speed. The hair dresser removed the blue colour from your brown hair and started to dye your hair to purple.

Charli's