•47•

You were walking in the class with your head down and the mental asylum kids shouted 'POWER COUPLE!'

Dev-There's prom coming up in two days and we all voted for you both! Now, you guys are the first place! You guys possibly could win! Come here!

Devy brings you to Diego's laptop and you can see you and Zoe at the top, 'Ryan and Zoe'

You smiled until you saw that Kairi and Cynthia was the runner up. You frowned slightly.

KAIRI

Cy-Who is Ryan and Zoe?! Are they the psycho kids?! We're obviously the power couple!
Kai-I can talk with the guy. Make him back out.
Cy-That's my Kai!

Okay, Cynthia changed me. I was a lot more meaner now. I didn't really miss Sawyer.

It was around lunch time and I called over Mattia and Ale and we all stormed in the mental asylum hall. I brought in Mattia and Ale. Mattia is still kind but can be mean sometimes. Ale is just full on mean. Cynthia joined along with me and I was holding her hand. I stormed in the room. And all the kids looked at me.
Cy-Who is Ryan and Zoe?!
Zoe-I'm Zoe.

SAWYER
Big mistake, Zoe. You stood up and stood front of her.

S-You're gonna get hurt.
You spoke low.

Zoe-I was in the mental hospital. I'll be fine.

You see Zoe go up in the corner with Cynthia. Ale, Kairi and Mattia walked over to my table and slammed their hands on my and Zoe's desk.
Kai-So, "Ryan"

You close your eyes and prayed lightly.

Kai-You're the power couple of the school. Well, not anymore. Back out of the prom or your little girlfriend gets hurt.

You keep my head down

Kai-LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!

You feel my hoodie getting yanked back and my head jerked up. You can see Kairi with a furious face and holding your hair. You spit at his face and stood up.
S-YOU REALLY WANT FUCK WITH ME LIKE THAT?!

Kai-S-Sawyer! You're back?
S-Awe, little boy lost his mean face?

You can see Ale charging at you and your fist collided with his face and your elbow jammed into his eye. That's gonna leave a bruise.

S-LET MY GIRLFRIEND GO BEFORE I BREAK THAT NOSE AGAIN.

Cynthia backs away and Zoe runs behind you.

Kairi stood there, frozen.

Kai-h-hey.
S-Shut the fuck up. I'm coming over at the sway to get my stuff.
Lay-I need you boys to leave now.
Coach-and you're off the game for the rest of the season.
Lay-Honey, you're okay?
S-Perfectly fine.

You say, turning to Zoe and checking her face.

Zoe-Sawyer, I need to talk to you.

She says, on the ride home.
S-Yeah?
Zoe-I'm going back to my home.
S-That's awesome!
Zoe-Across the country.
Your face falls.
Zoe-And my parents want me to break up with you. They're homophobic and wants me with a guy. I love you so much. And I'm leaving tomorrow.
S-w-what?
Z-I have to leave tonight.