FLASHBACK

BTW I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT ANTHONY WAS IN THE SWAY, EVEN HE'S NOT LIVING THERE ANYMORE. And I don't have him in the chapter

And near death experiences and physical and verbal abuse are caused in here so read at your risk or skip.
————
B-WAKE UP FUCKERS!
S-Shut the fuck up!
You yell back. You feel hands going around your wrists and feet and getting dragged. Your breathing started going faster when you felt the outside air.
Flashback
S-Daddy, please!
Your 6 year old self begged as he pulled you down the stairs. You spilled a glass of water and he was furious.
Dad-shut the fuck up!
He pulls you to the pool and drops you in the pool and pushes your head down under water. You tried to scream but you couldn't. You were getting to your last breath but your dad eventually let you up to the surface. You got on the cold and wet tiles and tried to regain back your breath.
Dad-That's your punishment! Now, it's mommy's turn.
Mom pulled you to another room and grabbed a beer glass and threw it at you.

You tried to get out of their grip but they threw you, mindless what happened to your past. Anxiety filled your lungs and you grabbed on the surface and pulled yourself up and you were on your knees, trying to catch your breath. You ball up and cry.
B-Oh come on now, it was just a prank.
He reaches out a hand for you to get but you mistakenly get it for a slap.
S-Please don't hurt me!
You put your hands up in the air, protecting your face.
J-What the hell happened?!
B-I don't know! I threw her in the pool as a joke and she got terrified.
Jaden grabs a towel and pulls you on his lap. You were very close to him basically after 24 hours.
J-Someone call her mom please. She doesn't know us very well.
B-What's her number tho?
S-it's 902-779 3574 (fake number)
You say, barely a whisper. Jaden hears it and repeats it for you. He brings you inside by bridal style and Kairi was awake.
Kai-Can I have my girlfriend?
Jaden nods and bends down to put you in his arms but you cling to Jaden like a koala.
J-I'm sorry bro.
Kai-It's alright. She's scared.
Jaden sits down and you were shivering and Jaden's pants was soaked, he was shirtless but you didn't care. Jaden grabbed two big fluffy blankets and put it on you both. Your arms were around his waist.
S-I'm sorry.
You say, whispering.
J-Don't be sorry. You must've got a panic attack or something.
Lay-Where is my daughter!
You hear Layla say from the distance. Bryce leads her to your limp, freezing body.
S-mom?
Lay-Hey baby, it's me.
Jaden grabs you and Layla sits down next to Jaden and you crawl to her side and grip her.
Coach-What the hell did you do to my daughter?
He boomed. Sobs come out of your mouth
S-please stop, please, you're scaring me.
Coach-oh honey I didn't mean to.
Tears fall down your face.
Lay-When she was only less than 2 she was abused by her parents up to she was 13.
S-12.
You corrected her.
Coach-And she was almost drowned in the pool by her father.
Lay-And she's very sensitive at yelling, like arguing and she flinches a lot.
You felt pathetic as your parents explained everything to your friends.
B-Sawyer, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't done that.
S-it's okay, brycey. Just don't treat me differently. Just be careful next time.
You gave him a light smile.
Lay-Are you calm sweetie?
S-much better.
Lay-Stay with her for a while and she'll be okay.
Layla and Coach left. You went back to Jaden and curled your head on his chest.
S-Oh sorry. I should be with Kairi.
Kai-No babe, I trust you. I want you to be comfortable.
You smile. You got up to a spare room and changed. Jaden was right outside of the door and Kairi ready too if you were ever naked. You changed into booty shorts and Jaden's hoodie. You fixed your hair and you walk downstairs and cuddled up with Jaden. You hear girls come in.
?-What the hell, Jaden?!
J-ssshh! I'll explain later Mads.
He says quietly
Mads-OH SO YOU COULD CHEAT ON ME WITH THIS HOE?
Mads rips off your blankets.
C-Sawyer?
Mads-Oh, you're the Sawyer! Well STAY AWY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!
She says as she gets in your face. She was the same height as you but you felt smaller.
S-i-I'm so sorry!
You run off to a bathroom. You can hear Jaden and Mads yelling
J-WHAT THE HELL? SHE HAD A PANIC ATTACK THIS MORNING AND YOU JUST MADE IT WORSE.
You curl up to a ball and put your hoodie up and starts singing
S-We are the crowd
We're c-coming out
Got my flash on, it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastical

You singing "Paparazzi" helped you with your anxiety.

S-'Cause you know that baby I
I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby, there's no other superstar

That was your favourite lyric. You still heard yelling so you grabbed a razor and yanked out one of the blades and hovered it over your wrist. You threw the blade away from you. Your shaky hands went over your ears and tried to block out the screaming and sobbed. You hear a door busting open and you see Kairi with Josh.
S-i-I'm so sorry. I'm so pathetic.
Jh-No you're not.
You hear one last yell
C-EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP! My  friend is crying in the god damn bathroom and you haven't gave one fuck to check up?
Charli walks into the bathroom and picks you up and you walked to the living room where everyone was in. You wanted to introduce yourself
S-i-i-I'm Sawyer a-and I-
Mads-JUST SPIT IT OUT BITCH! God.
J-Mads!
He says furiously.
Mads-What?! Why are we even having a fucked up girl in the house? Like is she scared at this
She picks up a book and it slams onto the ground. You flinch lightly. She slams her fist on the table
S-please stop.
You said lightly
Mads-What? Like this?
She did it again, only harder this time
N-Knock it off!
Nessa says. You flinch harder.
S-Please stop! I'm sorry if I was cuddling your boyfriend!
J-it's ex boyfriend now.
Mads-Wait what?
J-You're a bitch to my friend and I need you to leave.
Mads left. Your legs shook and you fell on the ground. You caught your breath after 4 hours of trying to catch your breath.
J-I'm so sorry.
B-It's all my fault! I fucked up.
S-Brycey, it's not your fault. It was an accident.
You say, your voice hoarse. Charli brings you orange juice and a grilled cheese sandwich. You sit and eat it.
S-Thanks, Char.
C-No problem. You felt tired so you fell asleep with Kairi but said
S-i love you my baby boy.
Everyone awes and you fell asleep