TALKING ABOUT YOU

Kai-Babe wanna sleepover tonight?
S-I'm sorry but I haven't stayed in with my parents. They adopted me like a week ago and I haven't spent time with them because I was too busy with your cuteness
Kai-awe fine!
S-Sorry Kai.

He says from the other side of the phone.
It was about 6:30 and you were downstairs with your family and you hang up. You played with Colton and talked for hours with Layla and Coach. Coach was putting Colton to bed and Layla was getting snacks. You get a text from Mattia

Dino fuck-tard 🦖
So your boyfriend wouldn't shut up about you.

This is him chatting me and Ale's ears off about you

This is him chatting me and Ale's ears off about you. He's saying sappy shit like "oh my god, Sawyer is so pretty and blah blah blah"
He wouldn't shut the hell up.
Soy Bean
Awe that's cute as fuck. Don't tell Kai but I might sneak out to visit you. Keep your window open and I'll be there about 10:30.
Thank god.
You chuckle.
Lay-What are you laughing at?
S-Mattia was texting me that Kai is chatting his ear off about me.
Lay-Go. You can go ahead.
S-But-
Lay-I'm your mother and I told you.
You laugh and kiss her cheek and run up and you pack up
Soy Bean
Hey, my mom actually demanded me to go so I'll be there in 5
You walk out of the house and you run to his house. You see a ladder to his room so you climb up. Kai's back was faced to you.
Kai-I wish Sawyer was here right now.
His head leans back with his eyes closed. You walk over and kiss him upside down and he pulls back to see you
S-Hey Kai.
Kairi basically fell out of bed and went up to you and kissed you. He hugged you. You sat down on the bed with him.
Kai-What are you doing here?!
S-My mom demanded me to come so I'm hereeeee!
You laugh. You walked downstairs to grab some food. You come up and you wanted to scare Kai but you see him texting someone.

Cyth, read as his contact name.
Cyth
Baby, I miss you! I want you in my bed!
Kairi
Look, I love you and-
S-Are you cheating on me?
You say, voice cracking.
You drop the bag of chips and bottle for Gatorade. It spills everywhere.
Kai-What?! Babe no!
S-Then why are you texting her? Just go ahead and be in her bed! And tell her that you love her in person!
You say sobbing and you grab your bag and run downstairs. You hear Kairi's footsteps run down the stairs
S-What do you want, Kairi?
Kairi. You always called him babe, baby boy or Kai. Never Kairi. You were clearly mad.
His eyes well up
Kai-It's not what you think! I was planning to say "I love you but I'm sorry I can't do this. I have a girlfriend!"
S-Well you seemed to lead her on with all your talking because this wouldn't happen if you stopped talking to her. I loved you, Kai! But you went behind my back!
You open the bag and pull out the red hoodie with black sleeves and hand it to him.
S-I won't be needing this anymore.
You wipe away your tears and run out of the house. It was raining.
Kai-Wait!
You turn around, your hair completely soaked and your red 'lifeguard' t-shirt with black shorts are soaked. You see Kai's hair getting wet and tears falling down his face.
Kai-I would never do that to you. I never talked to her. We had a thing going for two weeks but I broke it off with her and she became obsessed with me. She kept saying that but I got mad. I would never cheat on you. I'm not that guy.
He says, letting him explain. You walk to him and pull him by the shirt and kiss his plump, wet by the rain lips and they felt comfortable. You both go in the house. Mattia gives you a towel and Kairi too.
M-Okay, I'm in the dad mode right now, there's a hot shower running for you and fresh clothes for you in the bed so go up.
You chuckle and you go up with Kairi. You take off your clothes with Kairi and his body looked like a god. You go in the shower with him and wash your hair with Kairi. You finish showering and you walk out and change into a hoodie and shorts. You walk down and grab another bottle of Gatorade and cuddle up to Kairi on the couch. You kiss him again. You all watch the movie and you fall asleep in Kairi's arms.