TARGET

M-Agh shit!
You hear from downstairs. Kairi was still sleeping but you bolt from your bed, making. Kairi fall off.
Kai-Ow!
S-Sorry baby boy!
You kiss him on the forehead and runs downstairs. You see Mattia holding his hand. You see the pan smoking and the eggs burning. You run and turn it off and grabs it and puts it in the sink.
Kai-what the hell happened?
M-I was trying to cook and I accidentally slammed my hand on the pan.
You grab his hand gently and it was red as hell. You being the mom of the group, you grabbed his hand and ran it under cold water. You sat him down and grabbed a first aid kit.
S-how did you slam your hand on the pan?
Ale-it was my fault. I was talking to him and he tried to grab the cheese but his hand landed in the pan.
S-oh Jesus.
You put the cream on his hand and you grabbed the gauze and wrapped it around his hand.
S-keep that for few days, change when you go to sleep and change when you wake up. Don't get it wet or it'll infect, but if it does get wet, let me know and I'll take care of it.
M-okay thank you.
S-No problem.
You pat his shoulder. You grab the pan and throw out the burning eggs and you start cooking the eggs. You serve it to Kairi, Ale and Mattia and you all eat. The sway house was sleeping.
Ale-How did you take care of Mattia so quickly?
S-i worked as a nurse at my old high school before I moved here to Layla and Coach's house and my dad was pretty abusive and he kept burning my thighs so I had to take care of myself.
Kai-oh baby....
He comes around you and hugs you from behind.
S-but I'm okay now. I'm with you guys.
You keep eating. You finish and put away your dishes. You get dressed into

Few hours passM-Do you guys wanna have a New Jersey boys day? With Sawyer of course

Few hours pass
M-Do you guys wanna have a New Jersey boys day? With Sawyer of course.
S-Sure I'm down.
The others agree.
You guys leave and you decide to run to
chick-fila and grab food. You run to target because you wanted to get some food. The boys decided to have a full on photoshoot on Kairi.
@kairiconsentino

@kairiconsentinoI was just hungry

@kairiconsentino
I was just hungry.

@sawyer
my baby boy🥺🦋
^my baby girl ❤️

@mattia
Fucking simps.
^nah it's just because you don't have someone to cuddle with

@alejandro
No credits? Damn, I'm hurt.