•46•

It's been 6 months. Your parents visited you multiple times and you both talked it out and Layla is going to take up a class for kids who have been in the mental asylum so they could learn better. You came out as bi and you're dating Zoe. You glew up a lot, your chest was bigger, your ass was phat now 😏.

None of your friends visited you. Not even one.

You were coming out of the mental hospital with Zoe and Prince. Prince is around 7 months now!

Zoe-Ready to go, babe?
S-totally. This dumb bed killed my fucking back.
Zoe-I'm ready to leave this hell hole. And I'm glad it's with you.

She holds your hand. You smile and kiss her forehead. You walk out of the room and into the car. Zoe lived with you because her parents was too afraid to take her back in. Layla and Coach hugged you and kissed you on the forehead and Coach shook Zoe's hand and Layla gave her a hug.

You and Zoe climb in the back and drive all the way home to your house. You see Colton and he's about one. You run to him and pick him up and kiss him on the forehead. You went upstairs to yours and Zoe's bedroom. Layla knew your aesthetic changed over time.

Your side

Zoe's side

Zoe's side

Yours were more gothic but Zoe was warmer

S-Thanks mom. For everything. I'm sorry for being such a burden.

Lay-It's okay. You're going through a really bad patch. But I promise you. With Zoe, she's a wonderful girl. And she will make you better.

You smile and see Zoe smiling too.

Lay-Okay. Better get ready for school tomorrow!

S-yay?

Layla chortles and leaves.

Zoe-Your mom is amazing.
S-I know. Now, let's unpack!

You start to unpack everything which wasn't much. There were just comic books, blankets, and things for Prince. You set up the dog bed at the foot of your bed and you go over to your closet and see your dresses was replaced with hoodies, your dresser was full of t-shirts and sweats.