SUPRISE GUEST:2

CONTAINS ABUSING

You see Ambree and Kairi kissing.
Kai-Sawyer, it's not what you think!
You walk over to both and you slap Ambree.
S-How dare you kiss my boyfriend, you disgusting bitch!
You got on top of her and started punching her.
S-HOW'S THAT FOR A NOSE JOB?!
You punch harder each swing. Everyone came running in the kitchen, blood was coming out a little.
S-YOU MADE DAD GIVE ME A BROKEN NOSE SO IT'S MY TURN!
You swing three more times until Kairi pulls you off her and you curled up to him, sobbing.
S-it's my turn......
Ambree was sobbing with a bloody nose and ran out of the house.
S-I'm so sorry guys, it was just.....
You became weak.
Kai-Ambree kissed me and started swinging at her.
S-she always took everything from me, I wasn't gonna let her take away my friends and my boyfriend.
Ad-you're never gonna lose us.
You hug and you hug the whole group. You get up and you sat down. Kairi gave you the cookies and you ate it. You watched movies with the gang but you didn't pay attention. You fell asleep and you had a night mare of your sister and dad.
Dad-You yelled at Ambree so there's gonna a punishment to pay.
S-I didn't yell at her! She stole my bracelet and I asked for it back!
Am-She's lying, dad! Do it!
Your 14 year old self sobs and begs as your father heats up the pan. He pulls up your shorts and ties your hands behind your back and leaves the pan on your thighs and you scream. You kick it off and you fall into the ground.
S-I didn't yell at her! SHE WAS LYING.

Kai-Babe! Babe!
You feel someone shaking you awake and you jolt out of your sleep.
Kai-You were sobbing and screaming in your sleep.
S-m-m-m-my-y-y-y d-d-d-dad w-w-was hurting me a-nd my s-sister were t-there.
You said with a bad stutter. Kairi pulls you on his lap and cradles you and you bury your head in his sweater. Josh, Jaden, Charli and Addison went around you and cuddled into one big cuddle ball. You fell back asleep in the ball, feeling safe.

You loved them.