Disclaimer}•

Disclaimer}
I do not own teen wolf the series or the movie. All work not to do with Y/n belongs to MTV and MGM television and Jeff Davis.

This story may not follow the exact chain of events and differs to the original plot.

Warning}
This story may contain sexual scenes, violence, bad language and death aswell as sexual assault. Therefore this is not suitable for anyone aged thirteen or younger. Or those offended or triggered by any of the above.

Notice}
I am a very tired person for a lot of reasons so if there are mistakes please let me know and anything else I can do better and I will fix it. Also the malia x reader point doesn't come until later on because she is with Stiles and we have to build up to that point. This story interacts with the common and uncommon problems faced in the world and some parts have literally nothing to do with the plot.

Storyline}
This is set in kinda season four and relatively fits to the plot but a few thing will change.

InteractiveFics}
InteractiveFics is a Chrome extension that allows you to change the name of the character (Y/n) to your own name. I do not own this chrome extension but it may be useful for those reading on a computer.