Chapter 57: 'Dum, Dum, Dum'

Leigh's POV
"Sjin if you dinni give me him back right now, I'm going to kick your ass into next week!" I shouted at the mostashed Man as he winked at me on the other side of his office door, holding the wolf plushie that Ross got me in Edinburgh last year.

Long story short, Sjin's a trickster.... yup! He may not look it but he's a sneaky bugger.
While I preoccupied with organising last minute things for Alex's birthday tomorrow and with what I have planned on Saturday, Sjin had somehow managed to sneak into my office and steal it then run off.
Guess that's what I get for having my headphones in, listening to music far to loud.
And now... Well, Sjin had locked himself in his own office.

"Sjin Gimmi!" I shouted gesturing for him to give me the plushie back but he shook his head.
"Ugh your such a child!" I groaned giving up my efforts, then again it was me that was wanting my plushie wolf back, does that make me the child? Naaaa

I walked back to my room, a day in Yogtowers was never simple, something would always happen, and for me it was getting my favourite plushie stolen by Sjin.
I would get him back, defiantly get him back.

Sadly for me I had a recording with Hannah and Kim planned; it wasn't the fact that I was playing with Kim and Hannah that made it a bad thing, it was the fact that we were going to be playing 'Five Nights at Freddie's 2'.

Woopie Horror *Unimpressed face*

Going to the livestream room the girls were already there and preparing the remainder of the set up.
"Hey Leigh! Ready to poop your pants?" Kim chuckled sarcastically and I snorted, "I'm never playing cards with you two again if it means I have to take part in your horror fascination when I lose".

Hannah laughed and threw me a headset, "Stop complaining and park your ass on a chair, we have some screaming to do".

Alex's POV
"AHHHH! FOXY NO! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" I heard Leigh shout from the livestream room, which was located just beside our office so we could hear everything, and I mean everything.
Every scream, every swear, every jumpscare.

"They sound like they are having fun" Trott chuckled editing our latest 'Old Fashion Bashin' recording. Nodding I placed my head against the back wall to listen to the goings on of the girls recording.
"Fudge you Balloon Boy! Fudge you!" Kim 'swore' the sound of the creepy mechanical boys 'hi' repeating over and over.
Then the inevitable scream followed.

"Yea so much fun, ready for your Birthday tomorrow?" Ross groaned rubbing his head from the high pitched screams.
I was about to answer before a knock on the room door stopped me.

"Hey fellas, fancy screwing with the girls, a package came today and I think it will make an amazing video short and there is no better time for it than now" Sjin said entering our office, a plotting smile on his face.

"Hey that's Leigh's wolf!" Ross accused noticing the plushie in Sjin's hands.
Sjin nodded and shugged, "Yup but it's got nothing to do with what I have planned and I'll put it back, promise".
Rolling my eyes I sighed, "Okay Sjin what's this plan?"

Leigh's POV
"I fucking hate this game!" I swore as Freddie Fazbear took another munch at the screen.
"Okay I think that's enough for today" Hannah agreed and Kim nodded, "If you want to see more of us peeing our pants and Leigh properly showing her Scottish swearing heritage comment and like".
"Racist" I groaned flipping Kim the finger, even though I knew that my Scottish accent came out strongest when I was swearing.
"Bye!" Hannah smiled and waved then finished the recording.

Stretching I caught my breath, "I feel like I've just been doing mad exercise, screaming at horror should be a sport".

"Mad exercise? Like walking 500 miles?" Kim chuckled and I rolled my eyes, "Yet again Kim, Racist!"