Chapter 39: Being Tourists

Leigh's POV
Waking in Ross's arms I was at peace.
What a night!
Opening my eyes slowly I looked at Ross, still sound asleep next to me. Smiling I snuggled closer into his chest, ignoring the slight pain from last night, my past injuries flaring up.

Light shone through curtains at the opposite side of the room, so it was already late in the morning but I didn't care.
Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes again, not wanting to be moved from the spot I now occupied.

Alex's POV
Sitting back in my chair in the office I looked at my phone for the hundredth time this morning, "Well Leigh hasn't message me back, even though she promised to message me everyday" I grumbled unlocking then relocking my phone over and over again.

"Give her some space mate, their probably busy" Trott shouted over the room from his deck while he edited 'Hat Corp'.
Flinching at his choice of words my mind jumped to conclusions, anger boiling, "If Ross is banging my sister I swear to god!"

"Wooah! Mate, I wasn't talking about that! I was meaning they could be busy at the Zoo or museum. I wasn't talking about the two of them getting off!" Trott shouted back and I could tell he was probably rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

"Who's getting off?" Sparkles* appeared at the door and poked his head into the room.

Trott got up from his desk and slumped down on the sofa, "Smith thinks Ross and Leigh are having it off up in Edinburgh....".

"Oh! Well she's 20 Smith, she's old enough to make her own decisions.... I mean of course they won't be, your just paranoid", Sparkles* assured trying to make me feel better but it fell through.

"I'll still kick his ass!"

Leigh's POV
I woke again to find I was the only on in bed.
"Ross?" I questioned sitting up in the bed, I also grabbed my t-shirt to cover my bare chest.

"I'm in the bathroom, be out in a sec" I heard him answer and I swung my legs over the side of the bed and quickly pulled on some clothes.

As I put on my hoodie, I felt Ross place a soft kiss on my neck, his arms snaked around me waist, "Morning Beautiful" he whispered into my ear. I turned to face him and he was already changed and looked like he was ready to head out.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked cheerily, bounding across the room to pick up my phone.
'10 Messages'
"Oh shit!" I swore unlocking my phone to see message after message from Alex, ranging from 'Hi, R u alright?' to 'Leigh! Please message me'.

Ross came across and looked at the phone screen, "Oooo someone is in trouble" he laughed and I elbowed his stomach causing him to withdraw.

Me: "Hey sorry! We had a late night at the pubs, by the time we got back I was knackared and Ross was pissed x"

"Hey! That's a lie, I was not pissed" Ross whined in my ear and I rolled my eyes, "Yea let's tell my brother what we really did... Do you want your teeth knocked out?"
Clutching his mouth with his hands so shook his head, "Good point, I want to keep my teeth".
"So shut up then" I replied as my phone buzzed with a message back from Alex.

Alex: "Finally! Took u long enough. And yea that sounds like Ross, have a good day x"

"God, Smith makes me sound like an alcoholic!" Ross groaned and I just laughed, "It worked didn't it? So stop complaining".
Ruffling my hair he chuckled, "Okay smart ass, now let's get going, sightseeing day today!"

-~-

A long day followed our unexpected night, with a trip to the National Museum, Greyfriers Kirkyard, Edinburgh Castle and a walk up Arthur's Sear, practically doing the main touristy bits, for Ross's benefit since I have already done everything, but I still enjoyed every minute telling Ross stories and taking stupid selfies.

"So did I da gid for our first full day oot in Edinburgh?" Ross asked me in a shit Scottish accent, as we returned to the hotel room after truthfully spending hours at the pub.

"You did great but lose the accent, that's racist" I chuckled chucking down my bag and coat.

"But your accent is so cute! That was one of the first things that drew my attention when we first met. You walked in so innocent and sweet then the accent just topped it off", Ross said as he stripped ready for bed.

"'Innocent and sweet' shut it you but really? Cause for me it's just the way I talk, I don't find it different, then again in the office sometimes I feel everyone else is speaking very proper", I answered from the bathroom while I removed my contacts and changed into my pjs, I was to exhausted to repeat last nights events. Once was enough, for now.

"Well I think is cute, just the way you miss out letters or say a random Scottish word like 'aye' or 'dinni'", he continued as I slid into bed beside him.
Resting my head on his chest, my favourite postion, I closed my eyes as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Just refrain from the Scottish accent and I will be happy" I yawned.
Ross kissed my forehead softly, "Okay boss, now you get some sleep, I have something else organised for tomorrow".
"Okay, night"
"Goodnight"

Authors Note
Some cute romance :3
How everyone is enjoying and every place mentioned in the chapter is 100% real! Google if you must.
Sorry that it's slightly shorter but the next chapter will make up for it with the introduction of a new OC.

Anyway, probably the last chapter before next week, scary exam week!!
Love you all and Thanks for 20K reads!! Its amazing and I really appreciate it!!
Xxxxxx