Chapter 55: Witcher and Fifa-chu

Leigh's POV
"I can't believe I got invited too!!" I cheered as we sat on the plane, yea it was two hours delayed due to the weather, but I was so buzzing that it didn't bother me in the slightest.

"Yea I was surprised too, I mean come on, your so annoying, oh and Scottish! Why on earth would they want to invite a annoying Scottish lass to a marketing weekend in Stirling, which is in Scotland" Trott teased a few seats from me, "Trott if I could punch you I would, but we're on a plane, with other folk, I'm too professional for that sort of stuff, but trust me I will get you".

So basically Hat Films had received an invitation to join the Witcher marketing weekend up in Stirling, and besides Tom (Clark); who was needed for filming, I was also invited. I honestly thought that the guys were pulling my leg when they told me, but no, here I was!
Heading to Scotland!
Ready for an adventure!

-~-

"Oh stop being a pair of pussy's!" I groaned as Trott and Alex moaned about the cold, even with their new 'NorthFace' jackets they were still complaining about the cold.

"But Leigh it's cold!" Trott mumbled like a baby, faking his teeth chattering together, rolling my eyes I turned to him, "It's Scotland! Not bloody Majorca"

Ross laughed at my petty argument with Trott, who was deliberately trying to annoy me, his mistake.

"You two aren't going to make it through the weekend if you keep that up" Tom said rolling his eyes and I sighed, "Yea I'll kick his ass, after all this is my territory!"
"Oh watch out Badass over here!" Alex chuckled throwing a snow ball at me, well that was it.... SNOW BALL FIGHT!

"You know you guys are meant to be professional, right?" Tom said from the sidelines, "Well pride comes before professionalism!" I shouted back, rugby tackling Alex to the snow covered ground.

"Well so much for a civilised marketing visit" Tom sighed getting out his camera to film, looks like there will be a bloopers vid.

-~-

"Are you seriously wearing that? I thought you were joking when you packed it" I face palmed as Alex stood in the hotel room in a pink dress, a DRESS! My brother in a dress! Never going to the image from my head! Ever!

"They said optional fancy dress" Alex laughed spinning on the spot, the dress flowing.
"Oh dear god! My eyes! And yea, Optional!" I sighed, a knock on the door interrupting my embarasment, revealing Trott and Ross in costume too, "Not you two too!"

Ross chuckled, "Yup, cause we're that cool and we got you something too".
Trott held up a dress, a blue version on Alex's, and I shook my head, "No chance, I'll not go if you make me where that!"
"Spoil sport" Trott sighed.

"Well time to head off, back to the castle we go!" Tom appeared camera in hand, good job he was here as I doubt that we would get anywhere without him.

-~-

After a night of bagpipes, actors fighting with real swords and axes and a free bar; well the guys were a little worse for wear, Tom included.

"Well I think someone drank too much last night" I chuckled walking into the guys room, switching on the light only to revive a moan from each lad.

"Piss off Leigh, you drank too" Alex groaned and I rolled my eyes, "Yea but unlike you I know when enough is enough".
"But it was a free bar, it would have been rude to not drink shit tones" Trott added peeking his head out the duvet.

Sighing I began to leave the room, leaving the light on so they would have to get up, "I have a treat for everyone after we go see the Wallace monument, so get your asses into gear and let's go!"

-~-

"So did you enjoy your weekend away?" Hannah questioned while I sat in her office watching as 'Assassins of Yogtowers' video got ready to upload.

"It's was amazing, treated the guys to a whisky tasting experience so I'm back on their good side after waking them up Sunday morning" I laughed showing Hannah the photos I had taken of the lads enjoying their whisky.

"Lets hope this Assassins video is a hit!" Hannah sighed watching the video complete its upload.
"Hope so, I'm still covered in bruises, and it's been a week since we recorded it" I mumbled rubbing my bandaged wrist that I had actually managed to seriously injure in my attack on Ross, luckily it had been my right hand but unfortunately it still meant there was some games I couldn't play due to it, so I had been playing a lot of minimal movement games, like Minecraft.

"Yup, literally blood, sweat and tears went into this video and knowing our fans they will want more" Hannah said and I shook my head, "Nope I'm good, even though I have kept the costume for later use, who knows when I'll need a bad ass costume".
Hannah laughed and spin round in her chair, "Yea it could come in handy, so what's your plans for the week?"

However as I was about the answer I heard shouting, and I mean manic shouting coming from the Hat Films office across the corridor.
"What the hell? Sounds like their having a good time" I said getting up as Hannah and I went to investigate.

"WE KNOW THAT ONE!"
"ITS A SHINY!"
"PIKA-FUCKING-CHU!"
"Pikacoins.co.ukorg.tw"

"Are they seriously opening Pokemon cards?" I whispered to Hannah as well as looked into the Hat Films office, watching as the three lads jumped about like idiots, Pokemon cards flying here, there and everywhere.

"Looks like it..." She chuckled, the lads finishing their recording and slumped down on the sofa, they looked knackered.

"What the fuck guys?" I said entering the room. Ross went to speak but croaked instead, his voice strained from shouting so much.
"Pokemon cards, it's fun" Trott answered, passing me the 'Mega Manetric EX' that they had managed to pull from on of the packs.

"Nice but really? You guys look like you've just played a game of rugby" I laughed and Alex came over and ruffled my hair, "That's how we roll, just you wait, we've started a trend" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes, "Yea right"

Well I was wrong and Alex was right...

"Full Art Gengar! Suck it!" Kim shouted over the table full of opened packs and cards everywhere.
I sat in at the sidelines opening my own packs of 'Phantom Forces' TCG cards, I had pulled a Manetric EX was pretty happy with it but Kim seemed to have all the luck with the pulls.

"Damn it Kim!" Trott grumped looking down at his unsuccessful packs.
"Maybe next time Trotty!" Kim chuckled immediately putting her new card in a protective sleeve.

Since the 'FIFA-CHU: Pack opening' video the office had caught the Pokemon card bug. All of us buying the over priced packs to open, then gloat when we got a EX or Full Art.

I hadn't bought as many as other members of the office due to saving up for a new microphone for my office, but when I did I joined in on the pack opening buzz.

Joys of working in Yogtowers

<><Authors Note><>
Thanks so much for all the suggestions for this fic, I have taken note of all the possible ones so hopefully they will take effect soon.
Personally I love writing present events into my Fics so this was fun to write.
Hope you enjoy 😋
Remember to Vote and Comment for more!
Xxx