Chapter 60: Living the Night

Leigh's POV
"Ugh, never drinking again...." I groaned leaning my head on the kitchen table, a glass of Berocca in front of me, the cool wood surface somehow helping my hangover.

Last night had been brilliant until I drank to much and now can't remember most of how the night went.
Kinda remember a kiss and gecko... Naa, that's silly.

*Ding*

Even the noise of my phone was torturing me.

Kaeyi: 'Hey, did u get home alright?? Xx'
Me: 'Seems like it.... But I'm dying this morning xxx'
Kaeyi: 'Haha I can imagine it was a crazy night xx'
Me: 'Yea, I've not even looked at my photos as I know it will be painful xx'
Kaeyi: 'OMG!! Well I'm free so pop over xx'
Me: 'Sure, I'll trudge my way over, be over in a bit xx'
Kaeyi: 'I'll get the kettle on xx'

Finally sitting up Apollo jumped up on the table and rubbed his head against my face.
"Hey boy" I smiled stoking the large Bengal cat, he had grown so much since that little kitten I got in the box for Christmas.

"I'm going to Kiki and Pascal's house so you be a good boy and don't kill Archie and Oscar" I said as Apollo looked at me with his deep green eyes.

With a grumble I got up from the table and trudged my way upstairs, after all I was still in my pjs so would need to get changed before heading to 'Stinky Manor'.

Entering the bedroom I rolled my eyes as I seen Ross sprawled out on the bed, only in his boxers, his hair all over the place, his loveable Labradors sleeping at his feet.
As quietly as possible I grabbed some clothes from the cupboard and began to pull them on.

"Morning beautiful".

Jumping I nearly fell over, with only my jeans and bra on I wasn't particularly ready to be interrupted.
"Bloody hell, I thought you were asleep" I said quickly picking back up my t-shirt that I had dropped.

"Was asleep" Ross chuckled now sitting up in bed, his bare chest showing from where the duvet had uncovered him.

"Sorry I woke you, I'm heading to Kaeyi's" I said slipping on my shirt before walking over to Ross and giving him a kiss.
Returning my sign of affection Ross played with a loose strand of hair, "I don't mind being woken by my lady".

"Pfft lady... We're not in Game of Thrones, my Lord" I toyed at Ross' choice of words, playing with the idea of our characters from last night.
"Now go back to sleep John Snow" I smiled kissing him again.
"I'll have pizza ready for when you get home" Ross said snuggling back in the duvet with Archie and Oscar.

-~-

"So ready to relive last night?" Kaeyi cheered as she answered the door and welcomed me into her home.
"Ready? Ready to be embarrassed about what I can't remember, yea sure" I said sarcastically taking off my shoes before walking through to the living room where Martyn sat paying his 3DS, Kiki and Pascal curled up next to him on the sofa.

"Oh hey Leigh, how's the hangover?" He chuckled pausing his game to talk to me.
"Oh it's bloody brilliant" I groaned opening my bag to show a pack of painkillers.
"Yea I think we are all a little worse for wear" he agreed going back to his game as Kaeyi grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the kitchen, where she already had a pot of tea and biscuits ready on the dining table.

"So let's begin" Kaeyi chuckled pulling out her own phone.
"I've been dreading this... God knows what we're going to find out" I sighed tapping on my phones 'camera roll'.

Over the last year Kaeyi and I had grown close and to be honest I would class her as my best friend, guess it's because she's the closest to me in age and we just got on so well.
But anyway, this photo searching had become a tradition after a night out.

"Okay you first" Kaeyi encourages and with regret I clicked onto a photo from my phone.

"Oh dear...." I facepalmed showing Kaeyi the photo.
"Oooooooooooo! Little Miss Smith and Mr Parvis!" She cheered looking at the selfie of me and Parv.
"The duck faces are adorable!" She continued laugh then moved to the next photo.

"Wow the fanfictions would soar with this one" she said showing me a photo taken afar of Leo and Kogie hugging in the corner of the room.
"That is brilliant! Leogie for the win" I chuckled as we continued to cringe, laugh and cry at the photos from last night.

Work on Monday was going to be interesting.

<><Authors Note><>
Sorry that it's been over a week since the last update.....

The Smith/Gecko shipping comments from the last chapter really made me laugh.

It's a slightly shorter chapter but don't worry I have upcoming plans.
But feel free to leave suggestions for this fic as I'm always open for what you guys want to see in this fic.
Xxxxx