Chapter 79: Hannah's Advent

(A/N: I'm not sticking to this years Livestream timetable, so there will be inaccuracies)

Leigh's POV

With the streams off to a brilliant start with Simon and Lewis on the opening night, it was good to have the Christmas mood back in the office. And before I could comprehend it, we were already in the second week of December.
I was only briefly in the Hat Films first Livestream in the first week, due to them writing songs and the announcement not being out yet. And honestly I couldn't get Pleasure Elf out my head, no one in the office could.

It was weird to think this was my third Christmas in the Yogscast, the livestreams and the endless amount of goodies from Hannah's Advent now felt normal, but I was still so excited about it all.

Turps had discussed a goal for my pregnancy announcement and we had decided on a half of a million because in his words, "Just in case you pop early".
I sure hope I wouldn't be, after all it would be too early, Ross and I aren't prepared enough yet. Talking about being prepared Hannah was already filming her Advent videos DAYS in advance, and today I was on the timetable, and not only that it was the second Hat Films Livestream tonight and we were only $20,000 away from $500,000 so it couldn't have landed on a better night for the announcement. I had a busy day ahead of me.

Coming into the office I was welcomed by Mark (Humes) munching away at a pack of biscuits, in the kitchen, one of many.
"Hello Mrs Horney, how are we this fine morning?" He said politely and I smiled, "I'm very well Mr Humes, more goodies from Hannah's Advent I see".

"Sure is" he said, "I've just finished filming 'Day 19' with Hannah actually, got some Tim Tams which are always a welcome sight".

Seeing the open packet of Tim Tams on the counter I grabbed one quickly, "Oooo I love Tim Tams! The Auzzies sure know how to make a biscuit" I said before tucking in.

Mark just laughed at me before poring me mug of tea, "Well Hannah's just tiding up so she'll probably be ready any moment" he said passing me the mug of tea, the mug being one of many mugs we had collected over Hannah's advent.
"Thanks Mark, I'll see you later on, and save me some Tim Tams would you?" I asked and he smiled, "Of course, I'll pop some in your office".

Saying goodbye to Mark I walked down the corridor and to Hannah's office.
"Ah Leigh, prefect timing" Hannah said cheerfully as I walked into her office, "You know me, I'm a good time keeper unlike most people in this building" I joked as Hannah finished binning the last of the previous videos wrapping paper.

"I can't argue with that" Hannah agreed with a smile, "Well I'm ready if you are, do you have a Christmas jumper?" She asked and I nodded, "Sure do" I said taking off my jacket to show the Christmas jumper Alex and Trott got me as a joke.
Hannah burst out laughing when she seen that the Christmas pudding on the jumper covered my bump perfectly.

"A Christmas bump, very fitting" Hannah finally said after she finished laughing, "Okay let's get to it then".

Nodding I sat down on the desk chair need to Hannah and she set up the recording, "So this will be for the 20th, sooooo I'm guessing the pregnancy announcement will be going out tonight at the steam, does that mean we can talk about it?" Hannah asked before clicking record and I nodded, "Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone will know by the 20th so we can talk, plus it's pretty obvious" I said pointing at my bump.

"Okay agreed" she said clicking record, "Hello and welcome to day 20 of the advent, I'm here with Mrs Hat Films herself, Leigh" Hannah introduced and I waved at the webcam and smiled, "Hello all".