Chapter 21: Recognised

Alex's POV

Glancing at the clock that was attached to the wall I chuckled, '11am'. I then looked over at Leigh's room, the door was slightly agar so I could see partially into her room. She was still sound asleep after the stream last night. She was giddy when I picked her up after the stream but also exhausted; the joys of the Yogscast Livestreams. But since it was a Saturday there was no need to risk getting kicked in the balls; yea she is one of those angry tired people, learned that the hard way.

Currently I was sitting in the living room with my laptop on my knee trying to work out some sort of plan for the 'Hat Stream' next Friday, but to be honest even when we make a plan, we never stick to it. Plus viewer suggestions were always so much more fun.

Looking up again at Leigh's room I still can't believe she has only in my life for just over half a year, it feels like she has always been here, and to be honest, I can't see my life without her now. Cheesy I know but come on she's my little sis after all.

Leigh's POV

The sound of my phone buzzing in my ear and the bright light from the screen woke me up from my sleep. With a groan I threw my hand over to cover the screen, and squinted as I read the message from....

Ross: "Hey pup, u up?? x "

Me: "I am now :/ x "

Ross: "Oh sorry didn't mean 2 wake u :( x "

Me: "Na it's fine, glad to see ur checking that I'm not dead haha x "

Ross: "Haha of course. Seen the stream last night, u were great! X "

Me: "Thanks, it was great fun... More fun than I expected :) x "

Ross: "Good to hear, u fancy going out 4 a walk? X "

Me: "Sure :D, will ready in 30 mins x"

Ross: "Okay see you then, I will meet u outside, don't want the big bro to get suspicious x "

Me: "Okay <3 x "

Chunking down my phone I swung my legs from my bed and ran to the shower, better get ready.

-~-

Standing in front of my mirror I sorted my hair. I wore my fave green pawprint shirt, jeans and custom green converse; yea I like green! My brown hair lay over my shoulders as I tried to straighten it but was failing miserably. Giving up I pulled on my jacket, yea I wasn't one of those people that got dolled up just for the British weather to mess it up again. Grabbed my bag with phone, purse and jacket, I ran out the door passing Alex on the way.

"Where you going in such a rush?" He questioned looking up from his laptop. I stopped with my hand on the door handle and turned around, "Going out.... Christmas shopping.... Shhhhh!" I told a little white lie before waving and running out the flat.

-~-

"Hey pup!" Ross smiled as I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his chest. "Hi" I breathed holding him tightly. Chucking he hugged me back and then took my hand in his, "Let's get going".

-~-

The cold winter breeze seemed to have chased everyone indoors as the local park was nearly completely empty apart from the odd dog walker. We had been out for a good couple of hours, just walking and talking. We both loved days like this were we could be ourselves and not have to hide anything. We had done a few laps of the park and decided we would go check out the Christmas market.

"So office Secret Santa gets drawn this week" Ross said with a smile putting his hands in his pockets. I nodded as I watched my breath cloud in front of my eyes, "Yea, I'm excited". He smiled "It's your first Yogscast Christmas and after the Halloween party I'm sure you will be looking forward to the office party". I could feel my cheeks warming as I blushed, remembering how drunk I got at the last party, but then again if I hadn't kissed Ross then would be be together now?? Shrugging I let the idea pass and smiled, "Yea I think I will stay off the drink this time".

"Yea right" he replied with a laugh, I nudged him with my elbow and he acted hurt. Rolling my eyes I noticed that we had reached the market which was full of people, a big change from the quiet park.

-~-

"You are such an idiot!" I said shaking my head while Ross made funny faces wearing a crazy jesters hat. I looked around and found a Vikings wooly hat, putting it on I turned to Ross, "Look Ross! Diggy Diggy Hole!!" I shouted imitating Simon's dwarf voice. Ross burst into laughter and took out his phone.

"Pose for me!" He chuckled and I made my angriest face, "Perfect!"

We continued to try on funny hats and then I found the perfect hat, "Wow well we found the right on for you!" He announced as I wore a hat that completely resembled my Minecraft character; Wolf ears on top of a fluffy grey hat.

Reaching for my purse Ross stopped me, "My treat!" He smiled paying for the hat. I planted a quick kiss on his cheek in thanks and we turned to leave.

-~-

"Mmmm" I muttered as I munched on a freshly made pretzel. "Yum!" Ross agreed taking another bite of our shared giant treat.

"OMG I can't believe it's you!"

I jumped as someone exclaimed their recognition in front of us. Looking up I see a couple of girls, probably just a few years younger than myself, their mouths and eyes wide with astonishment. I looked over at Ross who just smiled kindly at the two girls.

"OMG I can't believe it's you! Your amazing I watch all your videos! Both of you!!" One of the girls cheered which also gave me a shock, she recognised me aswell?

"Can we have your autographs!" the other girl asked pulling a notepad from her school bag. "Sure" Ross replied without hesitation taking the notepad from her and sighing it, then he passed it to me. "Umm..." I said staring at the page. I have never had to sign anything before, well I have but nothing for a fan. I took the pen and scribbled on my signature that looked more like a random swirl, the L and S being the only recognisable letters.

"OMG this is so cool!" The girls squealed before one of them took out their phone, "Can we get a photo with you?". A picture too, this was crazy! Grabbing a passerby Ross and I got a photo with the two girls and they thanked us and walked off, giggling to each other.

"That was.... surreal" I sighed still trying to get over the fact that I just got asked for an autograph. 

"You'll get used to it" Ross answered before taking my hand and leading me out the market. "Let's get you home".

Authors Note

LONG Chapter!

Hope you like the use of Texting and hope it worked.

Also hope this chapter cheers up a certain someone (You know who you are xx)

Love you all

Remember SUPPORT = CHAPTERS!!

Comment ur opinion

~Leigh

Xxxxx