Chapter 12: "Pucker up Sweetheart"

Leigh's POV

A week after my appearance on the main channel, my channel had boomed, 100k! Yea... I was still small in Yogscast terms but come on... In a week!! I had only uploaded five episodes of 'Adventures of the Wolf' but the reaction to them was amazing! A lot of the views were from Sjin's fans but views were views.

It was 10am on a Wednesday so I was in the office clicking away on my channel. Reading through the latest comments I had noticed a new trend:

"Can you do some facecam?"

"VLOGS!"

"Livestreams with Facecam! <3"

"We want to see your face!"

"Ugh" I groaned hitting my head on my desk, "Why are they so despite to see my face?"

I turned when I heard a knock on my door, "What's up with you?" Alex asked a slight look of concern on his face. I grunted and placed my head back on the desk with a thud. He came up behind my chair and looked at my computer screen.

"Oh Facecam requests..." He laughed spinning my seat to face him. "Everyone gets it, come on me and the lads just started facecam with Destiny and we only do the occasional Vlog". I looked at him and rolled my eyes which he just laughed at and looked at the screen again, "It's seems it's mainly guys asking so my guess is they want to see your face cause your just so little and cute!" He cooed before swiftly picking me up in a firemans lift.

"No Alex! Put me down!" I protested hitting his back and kicking my legs, desperate to escape.

"Nope" he answered carrying me down the corridor, his arms holding me in place like bars.

"Alex Smith PUT ME DOWN!" I tried again and this time he did put me down, "Finally!" I yelled before hearing cheering. I turned to see everyone in the office clapping... "Um...."

Alex's POV

"Happy 100k subs" I smiled gesturing to the crowd made up of Yogworkers. She looked gob smacked and just stood there. Turps walk out the crowd and placed his arm around Leigh, pulling her close, "100k Subs! Our little pup is hitting the big leagues quickly" he smirked giving Leigh a present, "A little something from us to help you".

Leigh looked down at the present in her hands and eagerly opened it, "Oh Haha" she said holding a camera in her hand. "Better pucker up sweetheart!" Turps chuckled causing the room to laugh.

Leigh's POV

After the little 'ceremony' everyone returned back to work and I returned to my office with my new camera in hand. "Seems I have no excuse now" I grumbled taking the camera out its box and setting it up.

-~-

I took a deep breath and switched on my recording beacon and sat down at my desk, the camera sitting on top of the computer monitor. With a sigh I sorted my hair before clicking record.

Viewer's POV

Returning from a boring lecture I loaded up my laptop and instantly clicked onto YouTube and then into 'My Subscriptions'. Scrolling through the videos one caught my eye, "Hey it's Me!" It was titled and it was from the new Yogscast channel which I had only just subscribed too. Clicking on it, it loaded to show Leigh, the newest Yog. Her long brown hair framed her face and blue eyes, she wore a "Hold Space to Slow Down" t-shirt and green hoodie.

"Hey, it's Leigh, newest member to the YogSquad. This is my first proper introduction on this channel and I would like to start by saying, Thanks! Thanks for 100K it's amazing! And for those that wanted to see me, here I am!" She smiled before spinning in her chair, "Anyway, as for the channel, I have alot planned! I have the 'Adventures of the Wolf' with Sjin but I also plan on starting a few other Lets Play's like Assassins Creed, Destiny and maybe a little Pokemon thrown in there. But what do you think? What would you like to see me play, comment down below. And I also have some other Yog-collaborations planned so be ready for those, they will be posted on Twitter so don't worry. So..... That's the just of it, so thanks again and keep it cool Yognaughts". Then the video finished, short but sweet, I smiled and clicked like.

Authors Note

Here is another Chapter, I've had time so wanted to get some chapters out before the course work really kicks in. (Ugh.... :P )

Please tell me if you are enjoying and tell me of you think I'm going to slow or not..... I have plot points it's just getting to them which is difficult. Oh and comment if the "Viewers POV" worked or not!

Please comment your thoughts as I love to hear from you guys :)

Remember to Vote :D

Thanks

~Leigh