Chapter 31: Air

Leigh's POV 

Ross pushed me into the elevator and firstly onto the main level of Yogtowers, where I let Apollo out in my office to run around. Leaving his carrier he instantly jumped up on my desk and began to pad around, taking in his new surroundings. Alex brought him a bowl of water then we moved onto the common room level, where we knew everyone was waiting for us.

"Cheer up Leigh, please" Ross whispered into my ear, standing outside the comment room, the buzz of people echoing from inside.

"I'll try" I answered as Alex held open the door open so I could be pushed inside.

-

"Leigh!" A few members shouted in glee breaking from their talks with other folk in the room. 

Sparkles* was the first to run up to me and hug me gently, "Hey you" he breathed and I could hear a slight croak of emotion in his voice. 

"Hey Sparkles*" I smiled, a genuine smile, I had truly missed the shaggy red head.

Slowly everyone said Merry Christmas and that they were glad to have me back, poor Simon started to cry which made me tear up.

"This shouldn't have happened, you shouldn't be in pain" he sobbed holding my hand. Patting his back, I didn't know how to react, it must have been horrid for them to see me motionless in that bed.

"It's okay Simon, I'm back now aren't I?" I lied smiling, man I hated lying.

"I'm sorry" he said looking up, I leant in and wiped his face with a tissue and he chuckled. "Look at me, I'm a big babby".

"You sure are" I agreed receiving a hug from the 'dwarf'.

-

We chatted for hours, mainly about yesterday and how much food we ate. 

Ross had moved me from my wheelchair to the sofa, so I was more comfortable and he could sit next to me.

"Should we tell them? They still don't know? Only Trott and Sparkles* know, I kinda let it slip to him” Ross whispered into my ear. I didn't mind that Sparkles* knew and nodded knowing it was finally time to spill the beans to everyone.

Ross then whistled loudly to get everyone's attention and cleared his throat.

"I've got to tell you all a little something that started a few months ago, Halloween to be exact" Ross started and I could already see some glee in peoples faces knowing what was coming.

Ross then wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek, "Leigh and I are dating".

The room erupted with ooos, ahhhs and one big AWWWWW! From the back of the room. 

Hannah came and sat next to me and smiled, "I knew it, I just knew it!" She said in glee hugging me, "You are such a cute couple".

-

The day continued and as tonight's LiveStream got set up I went to office, well Ross came with me, sadly I still couldn't push myself.

Transferring to the little sofa in my office, Ross sat with his arms around me while I lay my head on his chest. Apollo was sound asleep, lying on my desk chair, his chest rising and falling steadily as he slept. 

"I'm happy that everyone knows know, it means no more secrets" Ross said and I held back a sigh, should I tell him about the flash backs? No their just silly flashbacks.

"Me too, means we can snuggle more" I breathed shuffling closer to his body. My eyes began to droop, man I was tired. With a little chuckle Ross leant down and kissed my forehead, "Why don't you have a little snooze, it's a couple hours until the livestream anyway". I yawned and nodded, “Okay..."