Chapter 4: Games

Leigh’s POV

“Well, we had some stuff to record so it’s up to you, you can either sit on the sofa and wait till we are done or… you can go for a wander; I’m sure you will find something to do”, Alex said as he sat down at his desk chair loading up Minecraft and some video recording software. 

“Um…” I pondered, then I decided, “I don’t want to get in the way so I will go for a stroll”, I turned on my heel and walked out the room as the recording light went on. “Now where do I go?”

I walked down the corridor looking at the posters and art work that lines the walls, it was still amazing that I was actually in Yogtowers, any Yognaught would die to be in my position right now. Reaching the kitchen I grabbed a glass of water and stood there while I drunk it, not quite sure what to do with myself. 

“Hello there?”
Nearly dropping the glass I turned to see a familiar face, “You must be Leigh, Smith’s little sister” Sjin smiled. 

“Uh…. Hi” I said slightly stunned he knew my name already, Alex must have talked about me before I arrived. 

“Don’t worry I don’t bite” Sjin laughed before getting a bottle of water from the small fridge. “So Smith’s already left you to fend for yourself?” he questioned with a chuckle.

“No.. I decided to leave, he’s recording” I replied looking at Sjin. He nodded, “Ah I see, well if you haven't got anything to do, I’m free, we could play some Minecraft if you want”, he offered giving me a cooky smile. 

I grinned and nodded, “That would be amazing!”

I followed him to his office and he played on his laptop as I used his desktop computer. 

“So do you have a Minecraft account?” he asked me as we loaded up the game.

“Yea but I don’t use it very much” I replied filling in my Account details. We then logged into the Admin office server with the full Yogscast Complete Pack installed and spawned in a forest. Sjin’s avatar appeared in front of me and I could hear him laugh behind me, “ScottishWolfLass, nice name, it’s unique”. 

I blushed as he started to show me some of the basics of Minecraft, I felt like such a noob. 

-~-

“A stick and a iron ingot will get you a chisel so you can make really cool blocks for building”  Sjin said as he began to get onto the more interesting stuff, we had been at it for at least two hours and I had learned a lot.
*Knock Knock*

I paused the game and seen Alex in the doorway, Sjin looked up and smiled, “You have a natural here” he said pointing to me, I blushed (Man…. I was making a habit of this too). Alex grinned “Good to know, maybe she could help us out at some point…. well that’s if you want to” he added.

“Damn right I would” I said a huge grin on my face.

“Do you want to come play some GTA with Trott, Ross and I?” Alex asked me as he leant against the door frame. Nodding I looked over at Sjin who still sat on the floor with his laptop on his knee, “Thanks Sjin”. 

“No problem Leigh, anytime, it was a pleasure” he said with a bow. I logged off Minecraft and walked over to Alex and then upstairs to the group game room, where Trott and Ross waiting holding controllers. 

“Congratulations you are our first stunt lass!” Ross said passing me the controller, “Woo” I cheered before we started doing random shit on GTA, only stopping to munch on sweets which Ross had gathered. 

“You lot having fun?” A voice called out, which stopped the cursing and shouting momentarily and the game was paused. I looked over my shoulder to see Lewis in the door, he smiled at me as I turned.

“We’re having great fun with our new stunt girl” Trott said as he ruffled my hair. I stared at him before looking back at Lewis who had walked over to me, “Nice to finally meet you Leigh” he said with a grin, I smiled back and stood up, “Thank you for finding me” Damn that sounded weird, “Sorry what I mean is…” I began to stammer. Lewis shook his head, “Don’t worry I know what you mean and your more than welcome”. 

Lewis joined us for some GTA and before long it was time to head off home. I said goodbye to Sjin and Lewis, then Trott and Ross jumped into the car with Alex and I.

“Have a good day?” Alex asked me as we walked into the flat after dropping off the lads, I held back a laugh as he said the Hat Films ‘catchphrase’. “It was amazing!” I cheered. 

“Well we have another day tomorrow so get some sleep” Alex said taking off his coat, I ran up to him and hugged him, “Thank you” I breathed, he relaxed and hugged me back, “No more thank you’s, your home now”