Chapter 15: Hangover

Leigh's POV

"Agh" I moaned clutching my head, why did I drink when I knew this was always how I felt the day after? 

I rubbed my sore eyes and realised I had actually managed to get to bed, normally I would be flat out on the sofa or even the floor. Then again I was still fully dressed and stunk of alcohol, shower majorly needed. 

Practically sliding off my bed I crawled to my en-suite shower; thank god I had my own shower, I couldn't imagine having to share with Alex after a night out.

Standing under the warm water I tried to think through last night and it was just a haze. The joys of alcohol.

After concluding that the last thing I remember was laughing with Simon after having a Jaffa cake eating competition. Did I win? Did I lose?? I groaned and got out the shower.

I hated the unknowing but I would find out at work today... Find out about all the stupid things I did... Great…

Alex's POV

"What did I get up to last night...?" I grumbled looking over the office at Trott who lay flat out on the sofa covering his face with his hands. 

"I don't know mate, I can't remember" he answered looking up briefly “Katie wasn't to impressed when I woke her up at 5am this morning” he continued before placing his head down again. I shook my head taking off my headset and putting it down with a clatter, "ugh noise!" I placed my head down on the desk as I heard the click of the door opening. 

"What I pair of grumpy buggers".

"Piss off Ross!" I heard Trott moan from the other side of the office. I looked up to see a bright eyed and bushy tailed Ross. He didn't look at all phased from last nights party. He was giddy and that wasn't normal after a classic Yog party. "What's up with you?" I questioned as Ross sat down at his desk smiling away like a Cheshire cat. He just shrugged and put his headphones on, he knew something.

Leigh's POV

Glancing at my phone briefly, I looked at the time, 3.24pm and groaned placing my head down on my Mandrew Plush, it acted as a good hangover desk pillow.

"I'm guessing no recording today?"

I lifted my head from my desk to see Ross standing against the door frame, his usual grin on his face. "No..." I moaned grabbing my bag to get another couple of pain killers. I jumped when I stretched back up and Ross was right beside me, "Bloody hell Ross! You almost gave me a heart attack". 

He just smiled but I can tell something is on his mind, "Um Leigh do you remember anything from last night?". 

What a strange question? I screwed up my eyes and shook my head, "Not anything past the Jaffa eating contest" I admitted and his face instantly dropped, "Nothing after that?" He asked his blue eyes studying my features. 

"No sorry... Wait! What did I do?" I blurt out regretting my lost actions immediately.

"Nothing...." Ross sulked before heading for the door, "I got to go".

What had I done last night??

Authors Note

Slightly shorter chapter after the long one last time.

Poor Ross!

How will she find out??

Remember to Vote and Comment

~Leigh xxxx