Chapter 7: Couldn't be Better

Leigh's POV

I couldn't believe it!
I just couldn't!
I stood there grinning but I couldn't say a word. Everyone around me cheered and sang Happy Birthday.
"Are you serious?" I finally managed to ask Lewis, he smiled and gave me a hug "You deserve it".
I am a member of the Yogscast
-~-
"Open ours First!" Ross chimed as we sat around the table food that had presents piled up high. I rolled my eyes as I opened the present from Ross and Trott. Inside was my very own Nerf gun. "At least I can defend myself now!" I laughed.
I made my way through the seemingly endless pile of gifts;
- A Toothless POP figure and "I am Groot" T-shirt from Kaeyi and Martyn.
- A pair of cool batman converse from Kim.
- An Assassins Creed Hoddie from Lewis and Hannah.
- A model Captain America from Duncan.
- A Mandrew plush from Simon.
As for Alex well he got me something a little bit more....

"Where are we going?" I questioned as he pulled me by my hand through the corridor before we stopped at one of the vacant offices. He gave me a cooky grin before opening the door, "Welcome to your office!"
I stood it the doorway utterly stunned again. Not only was I a member of the Yogscast but I had a office in Yogtowers!
"The office is from everyone but there is a special something inside!"
I smiled before stepping inside and looking around and right enough, in the corner of the room sat a beautiful acoustic guitar, its shiny oak finish glistening as it sat on the stand. I ran over with a squeal of delight before placing the strap around my neck and giving it a strum, it sounded amazing.
"Thank you so so so so much!"
Everyone stood in the doorway smiling away as I played, it was such a great feeling.
After a bit of playing I placed down the guitar and noticed something behind it, "What's this?" I questioned picking up a envelope.
I opened it to revile four Area 11 tickets and a note;

"To the wonderfully musical Leigh on her special day.
Just a little something for your big day, bring along three friends and we will see you there as we always have the best after party!
Love Sparkles*, Parv, Leo and Kogie"

I could feel the fan girl inside me screaming and jumping about in joy, and yea, maybe a little squeal did escape much to the small crowds amusement.
"Sparkles* thought you would like it" Alex said as he gave me a hug; I learned quickly that Alex gave the best hugs, a very brotherly, friendly hug, even though he towered above me.
"So how about some cake?!" Simon cheered from the doorway as Lewis came in with my cake! 20 candles were placed on top but that wasn't the main feature! The cake had a Yogscast icon on top but it wasn't one I recognised? OMG it was ME!!!

Alex's POV
Lewis came over with the cake and I could see the astonishment in Leigh's eyes. 

"A Yogscast member needs a Yogscast Icon" I said cheerfully as Lewis placed down the cake on the new desk. 

The icon that Teutron had decided on was similar to Hannah's however the obvious difference were the hair colour which was brown, and the hat... We quickly learned that Leigh's favourite animal was a wolf, so poking out the hair sat two wolf ears, perfect for my little sis.

Leigh's POV
"Make a Wish!!!" Kim called from the door making me jump. With a nod I smiled and blew out the candles.
"What did you wish for?" Hannah asked as she stood with Lewis
I shrugged "Nothing.... I seem to have everything I could possibly wish for!"

“AWWWWWWWWWW!"

Authors Note

I'm sorry about the time between this chapter and the last. I'm currently starting university to do a Veterinary Nursing Degree and it's a lot of hard work. However if the support is high I will try my utmost best to get a chapter out weekly.

Remember to Vote and Comment <3

~Leigh