Chapter 22: #HatLass

Leigh's POV

Sitting at my desk I stared at my calendar, a big top hat picture had been stuck on today's day, the 11th. Oh great the day of the 'Hat Films + 1' Stream. I looked at my camera which charged for tonight, because we were apparently doing some on the move streaming. My social media notifications hadn't stopped all day, all of the with suggesting things for tonight with the hashtag #HatLass, seems I had a new nickname. 

Glancing at it quickly I read a couple;

@GraceNova "Can't wait for tonight's stream! Going to be the best one so far! @hat_films #HatLass"

At least someone is.

@AdjsPage "Onesies defiantly!!! @YogscastWolf #HatLass"

This was a really popular request but Lewis said he had it sorted, which worried me.

@Lou-chu "Slender! 5 Nights at Freddie's! Horror! @YogscastWolf @hat_films #HatLass"

Why was so many people desperate to see me cry in fear?

Placing my phone back down I turned off notifications so I wouldn't be bothered by the endless buzzing. Ross and I had continued our relationship but still hadn't decided to share it yet. Flicking through the photos on my phone I laughed to myself at the numerous photos from our trip to the market. I wish I would post some of these on Twitter but it would raise suspicion. I jumped as I heard someone at the door. 

"Someone is jumpy" Lewis chuckled holding a package in his arms. 

"Oh Lewis it's you" I said in relieve which just made him give me a look, "Who were you expecting?”

I shrugged, "Nobody" I lied. He rolled his eyes and passed me the parcel. "It's for tonight. Enjoy" then he left, just like that. 

I eagerly ripped into the packaging and pulled out a onesie, but not just a random onesie, it was a cute chibi wolf, similar to the style of Hannah's owl and Kim's Mandrew onesies. 

"THANK YOU LEWIS!" I shouted down the corridor in excitement. I glanced up at the clock; only a few hours to go, better get ready. 

-~-

"I warn you! If you try any funny business you better learn to sleep with your eyes open!" I warned Alex as we walked down the corridor after returning from home, both of us wearing our new onesies. His had a gorilla one which was prefect for his tall frame. 

Walking into the LiveStream room I smiled as I seen Ross, he rolled his eyes and pointed to his onesie, I couldn't hold in my laughter, it was a bear, a big fluffy black bear. "Shut it you!" He groaned rubbing my hair. Trott chuckled at our moment since he was still the only one who knew about our relationship. He wore a walrus onesie, well it was Trott after all. 

Sparkles* appeared at the door wearing his signature blue striped hoodie and rolled his eyes as he seen us, “When did the zoo arrive?” he joked and I shot him a look, “Fan requested don’t judge, plus your the guy that is going to have to film us out on the Bristol streets so who is going to look like the idiot then” I blurted back.

The Area 11 singer shook his head, “I didn't sign up for this” he groaned. I pointed at the lads, “And I didn't sign up with this and I’m stuck with it, so suck it up!”.

“BURN!” Ross shouted and Trott and Alex joined in on the ‘Oooooooooo’s. 

“I hate you guys” Sparkles* joked walking off towards the studio. I turned to the guys who were still laughing, “I wasn't lying, I had no say in this”. Alex punched my arm softy and chuckled, “But you love our company, so why wouldn't you want to spend a whole night with us?”. I punched him back with a lot more force and he winced, “I will report you for abuse” he said a babyish tone in his voice.

“Yea right!”

Authors Note

A slighly smaller chapter but the next one will be long :)

Support = Chapters

~Leigh xx