Chapter 59: Party Games

*Third Person*
(Drunk POV is not easy to write)

As it goes with a party of over 20s, one drink leads to another that leads to another and so on.... So by the time everyone had guzzled down their share of numerous drinks, shots and vodka jellys, you could say Leigh, along with pretty much everyone else at the party, were pretty 'jolly'.

"Park your asses! We're playing spin the bottle!" Trott slurred holding an empty bottle triumphantly in his hand.

A few cheers and tumbles later the large group of Yogs and friends alike were sitting in a circle in the small two bedroom flat.

"Okay what first? I vote for truth or dare then maybe a little smooching" Parv chucked and a few members of the group nodded, "Okay that sorted who first?" The guitarist said before spinning the bottle and starting the game.

Parv: "Sjin! Truth or Dare?"
Sjin: "Truth!"
Parv: "Ummm..... Have you have any sexual fantasies involving Sips and Tom the horse?"

Well Sjin instantly lit up like a beacon, making everyone in the room burst into a fit of laughter.
"That's a Yes!!" Leigh chuckled as Sjin tried to cover his rosy cheeks.

Finally gathering his feelings back up Sjin spun the bottle to land on Kim;

Sjin: "Truth or Dare?"
Kim: "Truth"
Sjin: "Do you have feelings for someone in this room? Hint hint, wink wink"

Kim looked down and like Sjin her cheeks were scarlet, "Maybe" she said under her breath.

"FUCK BUDDIES!" Ross and Smith shouted in sync which resulted in the two high fiving.
"And there is the freakish Hat Films hive mind again" Leigh sighed rolling her eyes at the boyish behaviour.

"Okay, okay! My turn!" Kim groaned spinning the bottle to land on Smith.

Kim: "Ah-ha Smiffy! The birthday boy! Truth or Dare!"
Smith: (through clenched teeth) "Dare! Dare! Dare!"
Kim: "Kiss the gecko!"

"Oooooooooooooooo" everyone in the room called out as Smith jumped up from the floor and walked over to the tank at the other side of the room.

Picking up the poor innocent leopard gecko, Smith held him in front of his face before kissing the little lizard on his nose.
"Ewwwwh" A selection of the crowd exclaimed as the others rolled around the floor in giggles.

"Okay enough of the tame Truths and Dares, let's get to the good stuff!" Sparkles* shouted. Holding the bottle up the Area 11 singer pointed to the top then the bottom of bottle, "Each end points to the couple who will kissy kissy".

Placing the bottle back down he spun in and everyone in the room waited in anticipation of who it would pick. Some excited, others dreading it.

Leigh watched the bottle spin and spin, then sighed in relief that it wasn't her.

"Lewis and Hannah!"

"Hax!" Leo shouted from across the circle earning a few chuckles.
Lewis shrugged and got up from his position on the floor and walked, well stumbled, over to Hannah who was opposite him.

The crowd watched in awe as Lewis lifted Hannah to her feet then planted a kiss on her lips.
"Aww" Leigh, Kaeyi and Katie cooed watching the couple kiss.

"Get a room!" Simon finally shouted which made the two stop and laugh along with the 'dwarf's comment.

"Okay who's next?" Lewis called spinning the bottle as he walked back to his seat.

Like the first time there was an intake of breath then a sigh of relief as the bottle decided the fate of two more of the group.

"Ooooooooooo!" The group cheered as the bottle landed on an already blushing Kim and a wide eyed Duncan.

"FUCK BUDDIES STRIKE AGAIN!" Ross shouted as Katie and Leigh pushed Kim in Duncan's direction.

Duncan didn't know what to do, he could feel the burning in his cheeks as he look at Kim, who was dressed in her Red Panda onesie, the hood down giving Duncan a clear view of her face.

"Oh, get on with it!" Sjin shouted as Kim and Duncan finally leant in to kiss.

Everyone cheered as the two kissed, the cheer fading before the kiss did.
"I ship it" Leigh whispered to Katie, taking out her phone to take a sneaky photo of the pair.

"Who's next?" Trott finally said breaking Kim and Duncan from their kiss.
The bottle spun again and a cheer erupted in the room, "Finally! We get to see the couple of the hour!" Trott shouted as the bottle pointed to Smith and Becca.

Practically jumping from the floor, Smith ran over to Becca and scooped her up in his arms and spun her around before kissing her passionately on the lips. Becca's long brown hair contrasting Smith's ginger facial hair as they kissed.

Leigh watched while the rest of the group 'woop'ed' and wolf whistled, now she understood how Smith must of felt seeing her around Ross.
Looking away from her big brother and his girlfriend, Leigh got up and went to her old room, now just a spare room.

Leigh's POV
Sitting down on the now vacant bed, I just sat staring at the wall.
Feeling my emotions rise I held my head in my hands, "God damn alcohol" I swore knowing that my emotional state was higher than normal.

"What's up with you?" Ross asked appearing at the door, the noise from the other room filtering through.

"Nothing, just me being a silly" I admitted looking at the blank walls that used to be filled with my photos and fan art.
Ross walked over and sat beside me l, putting his arm around my shoulder, "Is this about the big bro kiss?" He asked and I sighed.

"Even drunk you know what's wrong" I mumbled leaning my head on his shoulder.
"Becca's a great lass, I'm sure you'll get to know her" Ross said and I nodded, "I know I know, I'm not going to remember any of this anyway so I don't know why I'm so upset".

"The gift of alcohol, now let's get back to the party, you wouldn't want to miss Kogie and Leo kiss, it's going to be hilarious" Ross smiled helping me to my feet, then he kissed my nose before leading me back through to the party.

It was still early, well 1am so there was plenty time to enjoy. Let's just see how much of this I remember tomorrow.

<><Authors Note><>
Sorry it took so long....
But thank you so much for participating in the outcome of this party, I promise to do more fan participation in future.
Hope you like this chapter :)
Xxx