Chapter 16: Questions?

Leigh's POV

Going home that night I kept trying to play over my lost memories but to no avail. Sitting in my room I ignored the constant buzzing of my phone, indicating hundreds of social media notifications. 

"Ugh!" I groaned throwing my Jolteon plush across the room in frustration. 

"Leigh are you alright?" Alex shouted from the living room. 

"Yea I'm fine...." I lied sitting down at my desk and loading up YouTube to try to take my mind off things. I logged on as my old personal account as it was unprofessional for me to Like other videos with my Yogscast account. I looked on my Subscriptions and found that Turps had actually managed to record during the party, maybe this would give me some answers, and well I wished I hadn’t.

Alex's POV

"Aww Shit!" I heard Leigh swear from her room, what is up now.... I got up and walked to her room, tapping on the door before looking in to find her head down on her desk.

"What's up with you?" I questioned being brotherly and she normally didn't act like this after a night out.

She looked up at me and she had an obviously blush in her cheek, "Um... Nothing!" She answered clicking off the tab on her computer. I rolled my eyes knowing there was no point fighting it out of her, and to be perfectly honest I just wanted to go to bed, to sleep off the rest of the hangover. "Right, okay whatever you say, I'm sure it will come out sooner or later. I'm off to bed. Night”

Leigh's POV

Poor Ross! He remembered.... He didn't drink much last night as he had an early morning today to meet up with a uni friend. 

I kissed him..... And he kissed me back.... He was practically sober!

But what do I say to him....

"Hey Ross, I'm sorry I kissed you I was drunk"

Yea cause that would go down great....

I clicked back onto the video tab and scrolled down to see the comments and the top ones were all about the sly kiss in the background at the end of the video but luckily no one had any clue who we were. Wow, seemed Lewis did something right with the unrecognisable costumes.

Aww Ross.... What could I do? Did I feel anything for him.... I never really thought about it.... He is one of my brothers best friends..... Could it work?.... Would it work?.... Did I want it to work?.... Did I?.... I did!

Ugh work just became awkward!

-~-

[Next Day]

I really wanted to try to get Turps to take down the video but I didn't want to draw attention to the fact that it was me, but luckily for me Lewis had decided to take the decision to take the video down then re-upload it with a cropped ending. Even though everyone in the office was talking about it no one questioned who was involved, knowing it would just cause tension in the office. 

A huge sigh of relief for me.... And Ross....

"Leigh fancy helping me with some Area 11 audio?" Sparkles* asked me as I passed the studio. I poked my head in and frowned, "Sorry Sparks* got something I need to do first but I will be right there after it's done". He nodded and put on his headset, I can't believe I just turned down helping Sparkles* with Area 11 stuff but I HAD to find Ross... I had to.

-~-

I stood outside the Hat Films office but I couldn't bring myself to go in... I knew Ross was the only one in because I passed both Trott and Alex who were in Sjin's office talking about War Hammer.

Taking a deep breath I plucked up the courage and went into the room shutting the door behind me, I then quickly walked over to Ross's booth, while he sat editing GTA. I stood beside his chair and looked down at him, "Ross? We need to talk...." Oh what a great start.... Great going. 

He looked up at me his eyes shining in the light, hmm I never noticed how blue his eyes were before... No! Now wasn't the time!

"I.... I.... I don't remember it, but I know what happened and I.... I...." 

Stammering like a child I didn't know what to say.... I could feel my cheeks burning and knew I was probably as red as a ripe tomato, or chilli for Sjin’s sake. Ross just stood up and now I was looking up at him as he did something I never expected.... He kissed me.... And it felt right.... There was feeling and now I was sure of it.... I closed my eyes and relished in the kiss, knowing we were feeling the same attraction. I was so into the kiss that I was completely unaware of the clicking of the door opening and someone walking in….

Authors Note

Well.... Yea.... How did I do???

I have never written anything like this before so did I do good???

Please comment what you thought.

The positive support I have gotten for his Fic is amazing :)

Support = Chapters

~Leigh