Chapter 70: Planning

A/N: I apologise for the jumping about in this chapter but it's to progress the fic.

Leigh's POV
"Geez guys! I know it's a buffet breakfast but you're going to be sick" I groaned as all the guys returned with their fourth plate of food.

"I wouldn't bother Leigh, boys will be boys" Hannah said drinking her mug of tea.
"Agreed they are pigs" Kim scoffed and I nodded in defeat.

"Hey! We are getting our money worth and we have a full day of conversion fun, so we will need the energy" Duncan defended them and I shook my head, "Whatever you say Dunc, whatever you say".

-~-

After breakfast we walked the small distance to the Exhibition Centre where the queues were already enormous.
"Seems like Saturday is the most poplar day" I commented as some fans screamed and waved as we walked past them to enter the 'Press/VIP' door as to avoid waiting in the queue.

"Weekends always seem to busier" Turps agreed while we walked into the quiet building.
"At least we have tonight off, we should go see a movie or something before the pub quiz" Alex suggested.
"We could go see Avengers!" I squealed at the thought of going to see the Marvel film.

"Haven't you already seen it twice?" Hannah laughed and I nodded, "Yup and I would go see it again".

"Fine we can go see Avengers then go to the pub quiz" Alex gave in and I internally fangirled, "But first we have a full day to get through".

-~-

Sighings
Twitch Live Stream
Main Stage G-Mod
Avengers
*Fangirling*
Pub Quiz
A lot of drink! Maybe a bit to much....

Then repeated Sunday and home Monday.

-~-

"Bye guys, see you tomorrow at work" I shouted as Ross and I waved at the guys as they drove off after dropping us off home.
"It's good to be home" Ross smiled as he unlocked the front door and we were immediately attacked by Archie and Oscar.

"Aw how are my boys?" I cheered dumping my bags down so I hug the two excited Labradors.
I heard Ross chuckle and looked up to see him leaning against the wall watching as I hugged the boys.

"What are you chuckling at?" I questioned and he just laughed, "Nothing, just amazed I got so lucky".

"Oh stop it you" I said shaking my head as I got to my feet, "Well I'm off to IntheLittleDream Lodge, need to pick up Apollo" I smiled and Ross walked up to me took my hands before kissing me.
"What was that for?" I asked and Ross shrugged, "What? Can't I kiss my soon to be wife?"

"Okay fair enough, I'll be home soon" I said before turning and heading back out the house and towards Kaeyi's house.

[5 Weeks Later]

"So that's the venue, the food and the flowers sorted, so we only need to pick up the guys suits and the bridemaids dresses and your dress Leigh" Kaeyi said as she read off the list she had in hand.

The wedding was only a week away and I was beginning to get nervous.
Hannah, Kim, Katie, Kaeyi and myself sat at the dining table in mine and Ross' flat and the entire of the table was covered in papers, drawings and pictures.
Slumping my head on the table I groaned, "So much planning...." I mumbled into the table.

"It's almost over Leigh, plus Ross has taken charge of the rings and band so that's a few less thing to worry about, oh and the hen party" Hannah said in the attempt to calm my nerves.

"Is that meant to make her feel better? This is Ross we are talking about, and that means Smith and Trott too...." Kim said which just made me groan again.

"Kim! That's not helping!" Hannah said and I could hear Kim yelp as Hannah elbowed her.

Lifting my head I looked around the table at my bridesmaids, they had helped out with so much of the planning and it has really helped relieve the stress from Ross and I, but I was still so nervous.

Taking a deep breath I suddenly felt a wave of nausea and rushed to the sink where I emptied by stomach.
"Shit Leigh! I knew you were nervous but I didn't think it was that bad" Kaeyi exclaimed jumping to her feet and pulled my hair from my face.

Katie passed me a tea towel so I could wipe my face and they sat me down.
"Leigh you look awful, have you eaten anything that could cause food poisoning?" Hannah asked me and I shook my head, "No....".

"Leigh...." Kaeyi said with a grin on her face, "When did you last have your, your you know what?" She asked and I swallowed the lump in my throat, "Oh god... You think?"

"Yup!" Kaeyi cheered and the others squealed, "Omg we need to go buy a pregnancy test!" Katie said grabbing her coat and then her and Kim were out the door before I could even respond.

Closing my eyes I rested my head on my arm as Kaeyi stroked my back, "Defiantly didn't expect this today" she said and Hannah nodded, "Yup but it's amazing!"

I didn't move until Kim and Katie had returned with the pregnancy test and now I stood in the bathroom with it in my shaking hands.
"Leigh? Are you alright in there?" Kaeyi asked gently knocking on the door.

Finally opening the bathroom door the girls we all there waiting in anticipation.
"Eh... Um... Looks like I'm pregnant" I said holding up the positive pregnancy test.

Attempting to cover my ears from the squeals of delight I was ambushed by hugs.
"This is amazing!" Katie cheered as I finally got a chance to catch my breath.

"At least the wedding is in a week, so you will still fit in your dress" Kim said and rolled my eyes, "Wasn't really the first thing that came to mind Kim, but yea that's a plus I guess".

"Hello? Leigh? Guys? Where is everyone?" I heard Ross shout as he returned from the office, "Upstairs!" Kim answered before the four of them took their leave, "Better tell daddy" Katie said leaving me alone with Ross.

"Well looks like you and the girls have been busy" Ross said from the kitchen and I walked through to find him looking at some of the photos of the venue that had been chosen.

Looking up at me his smile dropped, "Are you alright? You look ill?" He said walking over to me.
"Um I have something to tell you, but maybe you should sit down" I said and Ross sat down at the table, "What's going on Leigh?" He asked looking worried.

"Ross I'm pregnant" I said and Ross' face lit up and he jumped to his feet and spun me in the air, "Wow! Wow! Wow!" He repeated finally putting me down.
"Yea 5 weeks" I said and Ross thought for a moment before laughing, "Insomnia?"

"Looks like it" I smiled as Ross kissed my forehead, and placed his hand on my belly, "I couldn't be happier" he said and I nodded, "Ditto"

<><Authors Note><>
Sorry for the jumps. So many people wanted a baby, so here is Baby Hornby.
Xxx