Chapter 9: Content Creator....?

Leigh’s POV

Well… today was the day, first day as a Content Creator for the Yogscast. I was still feeling rough after last night, lets just say that the After Party was…. um….. Wild. 

Clambering to the medicine cupboard I took a couple of paracetamol to take care of the hangover. Groaning I looked at my watch, “11:40”, Ugh why was I still so tired. 

“Alex wake your ass up!” I shouted but regretted it straight after as my head hurt. 

“Okay, Okay, I will be five mins”  I could hear him moan from his bedroom. 

Slumping down on the sofa I switched on the TV and waited for the big bro to get ready. 

“I’m ready” Alex mumbled grabbing his own load of painkillers, “The Hat Films office is going to be so productive today” he lied running his hand through his messy hair, “Yea Ross was hammered last night, I will be amazed if he can even stay awake” I laughed before we decided to make the move to go to work, wow, I was actually going to work.

-~-

It felt different going into Yogtowers, going into my own office, sitting at my own desk, yea, it felt right.

I loaded up the computer to find YouTube already logged on, the username made me giddy; ’YOGSCAST Leigh’.

Lewis must have had it all ready for me as it was there, right there, My Username, My Icon, All Me.

I jumped as a Skype call came through, I clicked on it and laughed to see Sjin’s face.

“Hey partner, how was last night?” he said with a smile looking at the bags under my eyes.

“Great….” I said rubbing my tired eyes. 

He chuckled before moving on, “So…. how about I help you out with your first official video as a member of the Yogscast?”

I couldn't help but smile as Sjin and I jumped onto the office server with the Yogscast Complete Pack installed, the smile grew as I looked at my Minecraft skin.

“Seem’s Teutron has been busy” Sjin’s said through my headset. The new skin basically was a mini me, brown hair and blue eyes but I had the wolf ears like my avatar, jeans and a green shirt. 

“I love it!” I squealed causing Sjin to groan, “No squealing” he laughed, “Sorry….” I answered as we walked to a clear area to start my first ever series which we decided to call, “Adventures of the Wolf” were Sjin and I were going to create ‘Wolf Haven’ 

-~-

“Okay that’s enough for day’s episode, Leigh and Sjin sighing off” I finished the recording and Sjin shouted ‘BYEEEEEE” causing me to jump… again… oh dear…

“Thanks for that Sjin” I sighed clicking to end the recording and saving it. 

“Leigh your a natural, that’s four episodes already in the bag” Sjin said through the call, “Yup but a lot of editing ahead of me” I inserted causing Sjin to laugh, “Yea the joys of editing your own work and not relying on the editors”.

“Well… I think it’s time for lunch” Sjin said ending the call and then appearing at my office door, “Come on worker, lets eat some food”

 Author's Note

Sorry for the smaller chapter but I wanted to get you guys a chapter :)

Love you all

~Leigh