Chapter 34: The Band say Hey

Leigh's POV
Waking in my bed at home I was full of new energy. The stream last night went without a hitch and the fans seemed to really enjoy it.
We played some games, of course, but we also did some silly stuff including piggy back races, Alex and I won, the chubby bunny challenge and some speed drawing.
It was a great night and I couldn't believe how good it was to be back in videos and back in the eyes of the Yognaughts.
Wincing slightly I sat up in my bed and looked over at my notice board which was covered in fan art and photos, it brought me inspiration and motivation. Apollo mewed quietly as I woke him from his sleep, "Sorry boy".
Reaching for my phone I smiled at the photo on my bed side table; it was a picture from my birthday, it had me being held up vertically by Alex, Ross and Trott, it always brought a smile to my face.

Bringing my attention to my phone I noticed a message from Ross (no surprise there)...

Ross: "Morning! How did last night go? X"

Me: "It went great, really enjoyed it :) x"

Ross: "Glad 2 hear, will be back tonight so looking forward 2 seeing u x"

Me: "Can't wait, going 2 try 2 get a video out today so going 2 be kept busy x"

Ross: "Okey, see u tonight! Love u x"

Me: "Love you too x"

Locking my phone I slowly got up, changed, green t-shirt and jeans, and grabbing my crutches I walked through to the kitchen where Alex stood getting breakfast.

"Morning!" He said cheerfully, seemed his mood was up too.
"What's got you so happy?" I questioned grabbing a glass of juice.
"You'll have to wait and see" he answered and I rolled my eyes, "Last time you told me that, you and Trott put salt in my tea".
Alex chuckled and shrugged, "This is different, I promise".

-~-

I was excited to get to the office but also concerned, as working with the Yogscast there was always some sort of prank being planned.
"Why won't you tell me?" I begged for the forth time on the short drive to the office.
"Just wait, gee your so impatient" Alex answered with a tutt.
"Wonder who I get that from?" I teased which resulted in a glare then an agreeable chuckle from Alex.

-~-

After the seemingly endless drive to the office I jumped out the car, only to realise it wasn't the best idea, "Ow!" I groaned as my still healing pelvis throbbed.
"Take it easy speedy" Alex warned helping me with the crutches.

-~-

Stumbling into the office it was just like a normal day, nothing noticeably different. I looked over my shoulder at Alex who just grinned, "I'll meet you in the common room in a bit, got stuff to do".

Without arguing I walked to the common room and walked in like normal, well normal for someone trying to open a door with crutches and with no sense of balance or coordination.

"Hey Leigh!"

Confused by the familiar voice I looked up to see three unmistakable faces.

Kogie, Leo and Parv stood with Sparkles* at the centre of the room talking to the other Yogs.

Now I know I was a member of the Yogscast and I had almost gotten used to working with my idols but Area 11 (with the exemption of Sparkles*) were still huge in my eyes and I felt the fangirl rising up.

"Close your mouth Leigh, you'll catch flies" Sparkles* said playfully causing the other to laugh.

Breaking from my frozen state I just stood there, not quite sure how to react.

Kogie was the first to make a move, he came up to me and smiled his heart melting smile, "Hey you, it's been a while".

Taking a deep breath I gained control of my inner fangirl and forced a smile, "Hey..." Was all I was able to say.

"Looks like someone is a little star struck" Sparkles* teased making me blush, I could have punched him if I had been closer, I made a mental note to get him back at some point.

Kogie just smiled and helped me to one of the sofas so I could sit down. He then sat himself down beside me and Leo came over and sat on my other side, his signature grey beanie atop his head.
I was in heaven!

Alex's POV
After finished off talking Trott through a few video plans, we went to the common room. Wonder how Leigh reacted to the little surprise?
Sparkles* had told me last night so I was already informed but I wanted Leigh to get a surprise.

Chatting away with Trott we walked into the bustle of the common room. Leigh was sat on a sofa with Leo and Kogie on either side as Parv stood to the side, all of them talking and laughing.
I could see the redness in Leigh's cheeks which made me chuckle, she was just a little Area 11 fangirl.

She spotted me enter the room and glared at me, "You could have warned me!" She said sternly making all eyes fall on me.
Shaking my head I laughed, "And ruin a surprise like this? Never".
I was going to pay for this in future.

Leigh's POV
"So what brings you guys here?" I finally asked after telling Alex off.
Leo smiled and looked at Sparkles*, "Well for the first time Area 11 have a night for the Christmas Livestreams".
OMG perfect!

"That's awesome can I stay and watch?" I jumped in, excitement clear in my voice which just made them laugh.
"Of course you can, we may need a extra guitar after all" Kogie replied and I looked at him confused and shocked, I didn't know how to react to this information.
Parv must have seen my expression as he chuckled, "Yup! Leigh how would you like to be our plus one tonight?"
"YES!"

Viewers POV
Twitter....
Instagram....
Facebook....
Twitch....
All social media going crazy!
Area 11 LiveStream
*Fangirling*

Authors Note
Another chapter!
Area 11 fans, your welcome!
I've just been in a very Area 11 moods since going to their gig and just need to write them into a story!
Remember Support = Chapters!
~Leigh