Chapter 14: Halloween

Leigh’s POV

Three months as a Yogscast Content Creator…. Three Months! I can’t believe time has passed so quickly. My channel had grown and grown, 100K, 200K, 300K, 400K and now it was sitting at 500K. ‘Adventures of the Wolf’ was still going strong and was now reaching is 60th Episode, besides that I had also other Let’s Plays:

Destiny (with Hat Films)

Assassins Creed Black Flag

Pokemon X 

Hardcore Skyblock with Nilsey and Hannah

Besides my own channel I had also appeared on several other channels as a guest, Hat Films being the main one. They just loved having me there to pick on, especially since I joined them on the online GTA series with Sips and Turps. 

I haven't done much facecam stuff since my first Introduction video and the comments had returned but I was waiting because I knew Lewis had something big planned for Halloween.

-~-

“I can’t believe how overboard Lewis has gone this year” Duncan laughed as we stood at the door of one of the spare offices. It had become home to numerous costumes and a table full of facepaint and accessories. 

“Guess he wants us to be unrecognisable so it makes it more fun for the fans to try to guess who is who” I shrugged knowing that in a couple of hours I would be one of the ones plastered with face paint. I had only agreed as we had a party planned after the recording so it saved me having to come up with my own costume. 

Nearly everyone was due to get dressed up and we weren't even allowed know who each other, only Lewis and Tom (Clark) knew. Lewis passed Duncan and I as we stared into the room, he placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled, “This is going to be the best Yog-Halloween video ever!” he smiled, I rolled my eyes and turned to him, “Your unbelievable”. Lewis just laughed, “Well you have to wait as your last”.

-~-

A few hours later I stood staring at myself in the mirror and man, I was terrifying and defiantly didn't look like myself. My face had been painted with dark colours and blood, a lot of blood. I had been giving bright gold contacts which made my eyes look dark and evil. My hair had been dip dyed with red and black and it lay limply over my shoulders. The costume itself consisted of a ripped shirt and trousers with more blood over it and it also had fur popping out the ripped areas. 

I laughed as I finally realised what they had made me, I was a werewolf, well a partially transformed one. 

“Perfect” I turned to face Lewis who was in an awesome vampier costume and he actually jumped, “Wow, that is scary”. I fake growled at him which he just laughed at, “Everyone is ready now so get your ass through into the common room and we can start filming”.

Alex’s POV

Chatting in the common room I tried to figure out who everyone was, Lewis had given us strict instructions not to ask who each of us was. The only ones who obvious were Simon, who had somehow made a shirt completely made out of Jaffa cake wrappers, and Kim who the shortest and wore her Ghost Busters costume. Simon and Kim were the noticeable ones as they were the ones who were going to take control of the video while the rest of us acted as scary as possible. I had been dressed up as a zombie so I was kinda noticeable but the rest of the gang mostly wore masks so it was near impossible to tell who was who.

We all turned to hear the door open and Simon screamed as Lewis walked in my Leigh, I knew it was her because… well she was my sister so I could tell, and man she looked amazing! Scary Amazing!