Chapter 11: First Time for Everything

Leigh's POV

My mood lightened as I watched Kim and Strippin work through the script for YogNews. I had been given a copy so I laughed even more as the two mucked up their lines over and over again.

Strippin: "Hello Yognaughts! I'm Stippin"

Kim: "And I'm Kim"

Together: "And this is YogNews"

Strippin: "Today the top stories are Yogsquest merch...."

Kim: "Autumn conventions"

Strippin: "And we welcome a new content creator to the Yogscast Team”

"Wow you two actually got though it" Tom chuckled stopping the recording as they finally got through the introduction.

"Why do you two find that so difficult!?" Lewis asked looking at the two who just shrugged.

"It's trying to keep a straight face while sitting next to shorty" Strippin laughed getting a nudge in the ribs from Kim.

"Okay let's do the Leigh intro before she runs off" Tom said turning the camera back on.

Kim: "Now it's time to find out what has even going on in YogTowers..."

Together: "It's YogSpot"

Strippin: "As many of you may have noticed the Yogscast has grown over the last week"

Kim: "Many fans have been speculating about a new Yogscast Channel that started this week under the name YOGSCAST Leigh and we can confirm that we have a new content creator here at Yogtowers"

Strippin: "Some Hat Films fans may already know this mysterious new member due to this person being the sister of our Alsmiffy but now she is an official member of YogsTeam"

Kim: "Let's find out more about her…"

"Cut!" Tom said before turning to me, "Time for your segment".

-~-

"So Kim is just going to ask you some questions and that's it, easy peasy" Tom tried to calm me as I stood in front of the camera, the boom mic being held above me.

"You'll be fine" Kim soothed me holding her mic. "Be nice" I smiled as Tom gave us the thumbs up signalling for us to begin.

"This is Leigh! Smith's little sister and new Yogscast Content Creator. Welcome" Kim started holding the mic to me.

"Hey and thanks" I replied trying to stop myself to look at the floor.

"So your channel has started with a co-op Minecraft series with Sjin and your Username is ScottishWolfLass, why?" Kim asked giving me the mic again.

"I chose the name as I was brought up in Edinburgh before coming down here and the wolf is my favourite animal" I answered as Kim nodded and moved onto the next question, "And what is it like to have Smiffy as your big brother?" This question threw me so I thought for a moment before smiling. "He's a great big brother but technically I have gained three big brothers as Ross and Trott aren't far away". I seen the lads behind the camera putting there thumbs up so I guessed it was the right answer.

"And finally..... What would you like to say to the many Yognaughts out there?" Kim asked the last question which I replied by smiling and looking at the camera, "Hi and please be patient with me, I'm just a human being and I still feel like I'm in a dream".

"And with that back to the studio" Kim finished off and everyone cheered.

Thank god that's over with, but I have a feeling it won't be my last

Authors Note

The support has been great for this fanfic and hope it continues. But please comment what you would like to see in this story as I'm open for ideas and your suggestions.

Thanks. Love you all

~Leigh