Chapter 1: New Life?

Leigh’s POV

It's been an interesting few weeks, being thrown from court room to court room. After my Aunt and Uncle were killed in a car accident I was left without anyone to look after me, well that's what I thought. 

"Your lucky they managed to find a relative, but even I was surprised when they found a brother”.

I looked across the taxi to Louise, the care worker who has been looking after me these last few weeks. I sighed and placed my head in my hands, looking down at my feet as she drove into Bristol, I was a long way from home. 

I never knew my parents, I only ever knew my Aunt and Uncle who raised me since I was just a baby, so when they died I had no other relations until a big brother turned up. So now I was leaving Edinburgh and moving to Bristol.
“He seems really excited to have you live with him Leigh” Louise said trying for the hundredth time to get me to talk, it wasn't working.

Pulling my iPhone from my bag and putting my headphones in, I shut out the world; Area 11 ‘Vectors’ playing in my ears.

 -~-

“I’m so sorry Miss Smith but neither your Aunt or Uncle made it”, The doctor revealed as I sat in the waiting room in the hospital. Tears welling up in my eyes, I didn't know how to react, I just sat with my mouth agape. 

The doctor placed his hand on my shoulder for support, “I know this is a shock and I’m sorry for your loss”. 

From hospital, to funeral, to court room; I was alone.

“Miss Smith, even through you are over the age of 16, we advise we find you a relative to stay with, this is since you have no current residence or job” The Judge said with such a calm domineer as I sat with Louise, her arm around me. Why was he so calm about this, I only ever knew Edinburgh, and now they were planning on shipping me off with a random family member I have never met or had any knowledge of.

One week, after another week, and Nothing. Until one day when I heard Louise shout with glee from the kitchen, “OMG Leigh! They found him! They found your brother!”

 -~- 

“Leigh, Leigh, Wake up, we’re here” 

Blinking I opened my eyes and yawned, the taxi had stopped outside a flat building in the middle of Bristol, damn I can’t believe I fell asleep.

Grumbling I grabbed my rucksack and suitcase, and followed Louise to the flat door. She was her normal smily cheery way as she buzzed the intercom and waited for the door to click open. Pulling my tarten scarf nervously, I sighed as the door clicked open.

“Leigh, please smile or at least not look as miserable” she said as we climbed the four flights of stairs.

'It’s not you who is being left with a guy you have never met' I thought to myself as we reached Flat 19, I rolled my eyes, typical... my lucky number.

*Knock Knock*

“Here we go”

Authors Note

This will not be your generic 'Adopted by the Yogscast' fic, so please give it your attention.

Any guess who it is??

Some information about Yogcast Familys will be incorrect but is just a fanfic

~Leigh