Chapter 19: What do we do?

Leigh's POV

The office was buzzing with the Christmas vibe. Since everyone in the office loved christmas it meant there was decorations everywhere. It was only the 2nd of December but after a really successful LiveStream last night we were all feeling particularly festive. I stumbled along the main corridor, boxes of Christmas decorations causing me to be more clumsy than I already was.

"Need a hand with that??" I heard a voice say from in front of me who I couldn't see due to the boxes blocking my view but I could tell who it was from their voice. "If you wouldn't mind" I said as nice as I could without sounding cheeky. Carefully Ross took the top boxes and helped me to place them in my office. 

"You going to hurt yourself clutz" he laughed, a grin on his face. I blew my fringe from my face and looked up at him.

"Shut it you!" I groaned throwing a Christmas ornament at him which he caught with ease. Chuckling he walked up to me and kissed my forehead softy. I blushed before going on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek. This was a rare moment were we actually showed our affection towards each other and I loved it. 

"How long are we going to keep going with this secrecy" He asked looking into my eyes, a pleading looking in his face.

"I don't know…. I want to tell people but at the same time…. uh… I don't know” I stammered placing my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me holding me as I snuggled in his warmth. 

"I love you Leigh" he whispered placing his chin on my head. "I love too" I replied smiling to myself.

Drawing back I gazed up at him "Should we let it loose?" I question finally and he shrugged his shoulders, "Now? At the Hat Stream? At the Office party? I don't know" he answered with a sigh. I threw my arms up in the air and slumped down on the small sofa I managed to fit into the corner of my office. Ross sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "We can decide.... No rush”

Authors Note

Just a wee filler chapter. I will write another one soon but wanted your opinion on the big revile!!!

You deside!!!!

~Leigh