Chapter 33: #ReturnOfTheWolf

Leigh's POV

Waking without a nightmare or flash back was a welcomed pleasure. After falling asleep on the couch, I woke still in Alex's arms as he slept. 

Trying not to laugh as he slept with his mouth wide open, I removed myself from his grip and tip toed, well clumsily limped, to the shower.

After my shower I felt refreshed and after talking to Alex, I felt like my worries were far fewer, and my anxiety levels had plummeted. It was the right thing to tell him.

Getting changed for the day ahead, which took a good hour to do, stupid injuries but at least I was getting the strength to walk again, no more wheelchair! I could smell Alex preparing food. Picking up my phone I gasped at the time '14:15' oops.

Grabbing my hoodie I began to put it on only to get it stuck over my head, "God damn it!" I cursed only to hear a chuckle.

"Need a hand?" I heard Alex asked and I rolled my eyes, "Would be nice genus!" I replied as he pulled to hoodie down over my head.

"Glad I've got my cheeky, back talking sister back" he said with a smile.

"Glad to be back”

-~-

After grabbing a bite to eat, we headed to the office, not for any other reason than to socialise.

I left Apollo at home as I didn't want to bring him back and forth if it turned out to be another late night, our neighbour said she would be happy to pop in to see him.

Arriving at the office Alex helped me out and instead of the wheelchair he passed me a pair of crutches.

"Oh great, something else that adds to my clumsiness" I groaned as Alex just laughed, he seemed a lot more relaxed since our little sibling moment.

-~-

Taking the lift to the office we arrived into the buzz of the office, well it was 3pm, even for a Youtuber this was a late start. Talking about Youtuber's I wonder if I should try to get a video out on my channel, it's kinda been abandoned over the last 3 weeks.

Making a mental note Alex went to see Sparkles* while I made my way to the common room.

"Hey Leigh, good to see you up and about" Lewis welcomed with a smile.

"Glad to be up, that wheelchair was driving me insane" I replied which got a chuckled from the members that sat in the room. 

I sat down next to Duncan, who played away on his PS Vita as Sjin and Trott watched over his shoulder.

*Bing*

My phone went off in my pocket so I pulled it out to see a new message.

Ross: "Hey pup, how's it going? X"

Me: "I'm good, at the office. How's the family? x"

Ross: "Their good, nice 2 seen them but wish I was with u x"

Me: "I miss you too, but don't be silly, have fun, I'm fine. Got everyone at the office 2 keep me up x"

Ross: "Okay boss, will see u in a couple days. Love u xxx"

Me: "Love u too xxx”

"Awww Leigh's messaging the boyfriend!" Sjin cooed leaning over my shoulder to look at my phone screen then Trott grabbed it from my hand.

"Trott give it back!" I shouted as he read my messages to Ross.

"Awww so cute! They send 'I love you' messages!" He chuckled while Sjin looked at them also.

"Not fair! Give it back!" I shouted trying to stand up but I couldn't get my legs to move quick enough.

Once I got myself up Sjin held my phone out of my reach, "Not fair!"

"What's going on?"

Alex and Sparkles* appeared at the door and it was like my body guards had arrived.

"Guys give it back" Sparkles* said defensively, grabbing me before I fell over.

"Aww come on, it's just some fun" Sjin chuckled as he passed the phone to Alex, then Alex to me.

"I agree it's a bit of fun, but at least do it once she can chase after you" Alex said and I rolled my eyes, "Thanks, that's you giving them permission to do it once I'm healed", the lads just chuckled.

-~-

"So you fancy being in the stream tonight?" Sparkles* asked me as I sat in the studio with him.

"Ehhh......" I answered not to sure how to react.

"Well it's option as it's just a mix match stream tonight" Sparkles* added looking over his shoulder, "I'm sure your fans would be happy to see your face".

"I guess....." I replied as Lewis walked into the studio, "Great, looks we've roped you for the stream" he smiled and I looked to see Sparkles* grinning, "You trickster!" I shouted at him and he just laughed, "Got ya”.

-~-

Time was ticking closer and closer to the stream and the last preparations being made. 

Last time I sat at this desk was during the Hat Films stream, thinking of it sent a shiver up my spine.

The stream was going to consist of Alex, Duncan, Sjin and myself.... Great another night where I'm the only girl, though I smiled as the nervous and excited butterflies jumped around in my stomach.

I had been the first to sit down so had a quick look at the Twitch chat. Plucking up the courage I typed in a little message to get the chat:

Yogscast: Hey everyone Leigh here, hope your excited for the stream!!

Instantly the responses jumped back.

we_are_all_stupido: OMG Leigh's Back!!

FemaleDwarfClarke: Can't wait! ScottishWolfLass is back!

Cooeykins11: #ReturnoftheWolf

This reaction made me feel so much better and it looked like they had actually missed me. 

Alex walked into the room and slumped down beside me, followed by Sjin and Duncan, "You ready?" 

"Yup, as long as you guys behave yourself" I said grabbing a headset.

Duncan laughed and ruffled my hair, "It will be great! We're going to play some Farming Simulator".

"Oh dear..... Hours of screaming at the screen" I said with a groan as Sparkles* counted us in.

"Hello and welcome to the Yogscast LiveStreams! I'm here with Sjin, Duncan and Leigh!" Alex stared and we waved at the camera.

"Hey guys, it's good to be back. Ready for a night of fun and games?" I said my mood light, I was so happy. 

Authors Note

Here you go! New chapter!
Please comment your views, your support keeps me writing.
~Leigh xxx