Chapter 41: New Project

Alex's POV
Me: "Was really nice to meet u last night x"
Becca: "Same here, had a great night, we should do it again some time? X"
Me: "Defiantly! Well need to go pick up my little sis from the train station, will message u later x"
Becca: "Sure :) x"

Grabbing my coat I walked out onto the typical English weather, rain.
It had been a great night and Becca was amazing, I still couldn't believe how I have fallen head over heels for her after one night at the pub. She just had that spark. I couldn't wait to see her again.

Parking at the train station I was so distracted thinking about last night that I didn't notice Ross and Leigh until they were at the door.
"Hey daydreamer!" Leigh greeted opening the drivers side door and wrapping her arms around me, while Ross put their bags in the boot.
"Hello you, have a good time?" I asked snapping from my throughs of Becca.
"The best!" She replied jumping into the passenger side while Ross jumped in the back.
"Well I want to hear all about it," I said driving home.

Leigh's POV
As much as I did love my time in Edinburgh it was good to be back home with Alex. After saying goodbye to Ross, Alex drove us home and already had dinner ready.
"Someone is prepared" I noted throwing my bags in my room to be unpacked later.
Shrugging Alex looked at his phone, he had already done it several times and had literally just got back. Apollo mewed at me feet and I picked him up to give him a hug before turning to Alex.
"Who you texting?" I questioned, interested in his consent checking.
"No one, just twitter" he replied but I wasn't stupid, he was like an open book, his freshly shaven face flushed with red. He had met someone!

"Who's the lass?" I asked placing down Apollo, but the way it came out sounded like I was a disapproving parent.
Looked up from his phone Alex shook his head, "Like I said no one".

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Hey I managed to keep my relationship with Ross from you for near two months but you, your obviously just a shit actor".
"What!? I'm not a shit actor" Alex jumped and I had him.

"You just confessed that there is a girl, now hand it over" I said holding out my hand for his phone. Clutching it protectively to his chest, Alex shook his head, "Nope!"

"Alex Smith, give.. me.. the.. phone" I repeated edging closer to him, wow I really was being like the over protective parent.
"No!" He nearly shouted. I could have burst out laughing, here I have this 25 year old man acting like a child with a crush.

Running at him, he tried to dodge out the way but I grabbed his sweater preventing escape.
"Alex give me the phone".
"Never!"
Squabbling like children, it resulting with his holding the phone in the air, out of my reach, why couldn't Alex be Trott's height? Why did he have to be so tall?
"Haha short fry" he chuckled, so well, I kinda went for the last option, I elbowed his 'tender area' which caused him to double over and fall to his knees, dropping his phone in the process. Bingo!

As Alex clutched his 'area' I picked up the phone and looked at his messages, "Becca huh?" I said with a laugh while he cursed under his breath.

Clicking onto Facebook I found this mysterious girls profile, "23 years old, degree from Bristol university in creative writing and likes horses" I read off and looked at her picture, she looked nice, it's wasn't one of those all out selfies, it was a photo with her an her horse, "Wow Alex I'm impressed" I concluded throwing his phone back to him.

"What were you expecting?" He questioned quickly putting the phone in his pocket.
"I don't really know, but wasn't expecting a casual lass like her" I replied with a cheeky grin.
"Fuck off" he swore and I laughed, "Love you too".

-~-

Sunday finished quickly after talking Alex through my trip, well missing out one detail, and before I knew it I was back at Yogtowers and back to work.

The videos that I had put out during my trip gained a good response so it was like I had never left at all. My subscriber count had risen quite a bit since my relationship with Ross was published, seems I had gained a few #hornyforhornby fans, I didn't approve of the hashtag but the fans loved it.

Scrolling through the comments section of my latest Pokemon Alpha Sapphire video I jumped as a email came through on my Yogscast email, it was basically an email account that got emails relating to meetings, conventions and future projects.

Clicking on it I smiled, it was from Turps to everyone in the office;
'Dear All,
New Year means new projects and we have a huge one planned.
Over the LiveStream period we had a Reddit post up about a live action project. Not many details were given only that the fans were to choose Yogs that would participate and pairing for teams. So...
1. Myself and Lewis
2. Simon and Duncan
3. Hannah and Kim
4. Smith and Leigh
Will be a meeting later today about plans for video so be prepared that you may need stop what you are doing later. Also can Ross and Trott, and camera men, I'm looking at you Sam and Tom B, come too.
Oh and filming starts tomorrow so yea, better get your asses in gear.
Thanks guys
Turps'

Oh dear. What did Turps planned?

Authors Note
Kinda a bit of a filler chapter.... I have plans through, don't worry!
Also I have a new yogfic! It's a werewolf yogfic!! It's called 'Bark or Bite' so give it a read :D
Support = Chapters
Xxxx