Chapter 23: Hat Stream [Part 1]

Alex's POV

"You guys ready?" Sparkles* asked through our headsets as we did the final checks. The set that was decided was (from left to right on the stream) Trott, me, Leigh then Ross on the end.

"Yup seems like it! You fellas ready?" I looked at the three of them and they nodded but Leigh seemed apprehensive as she looked off into space, "Yea I'm fine” she said quietly. Shaking my head I put my hand on her shoulder, "Come on, your a terrible lier, just loosen up and enjoy it". Taking a deep breath she smiled and relaxed, "Okay Sparks* we're ready" she chimed her mood lighter.

Leigh's POV

Alex was right, with thousands of people eager for a night of laughs, who was I to sit here all doom and gloom. Ross placed his hand on my knee and smiled, "You'll do great". Nodding back he pulled over my wolf eared hood. I heard Sparkles* count down to the stream start.

"Hello, welcome to another night where you are going to watch some idiots attempt to entertain you for hours!" Trott introduced while the rest of us hid under our animal hoods. Trott chuckled and pointed to Ross who looked up and waved, "Hey! Ready to eat some .... Mince Pies!" He changed at the last minute to make it festive. Then Alex flipped down his hood and put Trott in a head lock, "Hey losers you better be ready for the best stream ever!". Ross took over and put his arm around my shoulder, "We are HatFilms and of course we have the one and only HatLass!" Then he pulled down my hood I waved at the camera.

"A bit more enthusiasm" Sparkles* chuckled in my ear and I had to restrain myself from answering back as I would look like an idiot answering to no one.

"So anyway! We have alot planned tonight but we also want your suggestions!" Alex directed at the stream and the Twitch chat exploded with comments, some cool and some utterly stupid.

"Also Ross and Leigh will be doing some filming from outside the office so please send in some things you would like to see them do" Trott smirked knowing that I was glaring at him. 'I hate you' I mouthed behind Alex's back and he just replied with a wink.

Alex snapped me back to the present and we, well they, decided the best start was "Five Night at Freddie's". Staying sitting in our positions Sam set up the game and I immediately regretted being Alex's sister.

-~-

15 mins in and I was clinging to Ross's onesie for dear life.

"So dead, so dead, so dead" I repeated as the power went off and fluffy bunny from hell appeared in the door and the music started. 

"Shit shit shit!" Trott shouted since he was the one actually playing. Waiting for the inevitable scream I clung even tighter onto Ross, not wanting to let go, completely forgetting the thousands of people watching.

I stayed like this until the guys finally decided that enough was enough. After an hour and a half!

Looking up I smacked Alex in the chest, "Your fault!" He just chuckled at my horrified face.

"Well we are going for a quick break, so we change our underwear!" Trott smirked and Sparkles* cut us to a break.

I left the room and went to the kitchen for some water, completely oblivious to Ross coming up behind me, "Boo!"

"No!" I yelped hitting him with my fists but it wouldn't have hurt him, I was too shaken up.

"Guessing you no likey" he toyed and I just stuck out my tongue, my go to insult. He chucked, "I love you really pup and you know that".

"I know but I don’t like robotic animals that try to eat me” I answered and Ross pulled me into a hug, “You’ll be fine, if they ever came for you, they would have to go through me first”.

Authors Note

Stream fun and more to come

Support = Chapters

~Leigh xxxx