November 11, 20xx 10:27 p.m

Nov. 11, 20xx
10:27 P.M.
TW:  this entry could be a trigger. If you feel like your mental health could he affected, I advise you to read no further.
Dear Kath,

                   Mr. Santos was so glad of the artwork I made although he was a little worried about me because of it. I attached my work below.

                                   It's not my best

              It's not my best. As you know, I made it in haste.  I also left my coloring materials at the bilyaran when Chard borrowed a pen so I had to scavenge for whatever's at my room (don't worry I got my precious pencil case back). There are many harsh lines and it also got torn apart that's why you can't see all of it because Chard tried to take it away from my bag, but I didn't want to show him because I don't want to tell him what it means. In the end I had to tell him that it's inspired of last night's struggle to sleep because of all my thoughts.
                Recently, my thoughts have become an invisible dagger piercing through my head, numbing me until the pain has become normal. I want to relieve me from the pain and the best way I have found so far is to divert it to physical pain because at least by doing that I can understand why and where it hurts. Don't worry, I don't cut wrists like others do. I  scratch my legs and pinch my arms so my mother wouldn't be alarmed. And if ever she notice my scratches,  I will tell her mosquitoes have been pestering me.
               I came across this question on twitter, “Does it get better or do we just get used to it?” It's  unfair and I don't know what to do. I have many questions that I couldn't find answers to instead I keep asking more and more questions.
             One of the questions I kept asking is: what is justice? As I dive for answers, luckily, Socrates and some other Greeks already philosophized the question I just asked which Plato documented. I am now thankful to Chard for introducing me to philosophy. I never thought I would ever need it one day aside from arguing with him.
             I know he had an unpopular opinion, but I can't help but agree with Thrasymachus who said, “Justice is nothing else than the interest of the stronger... injustice, if it is on a large enough scale, is stronger, freer, and more masterly than justice.” If Thrasymachus were alive, he would certainly be canceled on twitter even if all he did was tell the truth. Is justice not the advantage of the stronger? Jerwin is out and about while Jenna is suffering and Kuya Ian is cold-bloodedly murdered! He is living a great life while Jenna and her family perish! Tell me, Kath! Tell me that you agree that injustice is indeed stronger, freer and more masterly than justice. But still they hate Thrasymachus for being realistic!
           Yet deep down, I yearn for that Socratic justice. I yearn for that “virtue of the soul” to prosper. I bet Jenna does too. And if you were alive, Kath, I'm sure you would. But I don't believe that such justice exists because if it does, I wouldn't be thinking of it and I wouldn't be telling you this. Instead, the rulers that we have chosen are the ones who exploit us which Socrates recognized.
           I don't want to think about this anymore. It's tiring to think even if I'm doing nothing.
           I have to sleep now. I will write again soon.