November 2, 20xx 3:17 A.M.

November 2, 20xx

TW:  this entry could be a trigger. If you feel like your mental health could he affected, I advise you to read no further.

3:17 A.M.

Dear Kath,

                 I couldn't sleep. I lie awake in the darkness, filled with unpleasant thoughts. I should remember not to take siestas in the afternoon, so I don't have to wake up at an hour like this to avoid three am thoughts from pestering me.
                 Kuya Ian is dead, and I still cannot accept it. I feel like it was all just a dream. I hope this is  a nightmare and that any time now I would wake up and things would be normal again. I'm afraid that I will have to go through the pain I had gone through when you died months ago.
                 I remember the day you left us, it was torture for me. I couldn't even express how much I grieved for you. Before you died, I prayed a lot. You know how religious I'm. I believed that God would perform a miracle, and He will heal you. Instead, I ended up consoling myself that God has a reason for everything and His ways are incomprehensible.
                 It took me time to get over you, to accept you are no more. But when Chard and I started dating, I forgot all these. He helped distract me from thinking of you.
                 But now, it feels like God doesn't want me to heal. Why do terrible things happen to good people? Am I not good enough? Should I pray more earnestly? What have I ever done?
                 I still wish this all but a dream. Hiraya manawari.