Oct. 18, 2019

Oct. 18, 2019
8:51 P.M.

Dear Kath,

                   Forgive me if I don't seem to prioritize you that much, but being in a relationship while studying is  an extreme sport and I find it hard finding time for other stuffs. Managing my schedule is difficult. I have several unfinished homework, but I  could not start them because Chard and I have been hanging out. I'm happy while stressed, but I have to say that my happiness offsets the stress.
                    The other day, I forgot to do my assignment, so I did them five minutes before my subject. I also became busy during recess accomplishing other academic-related tasks to have fun with your kuya after school. My grades are surprisingly not that bad. I could still ace quizzes without studying, but they are not as high as they used to be. I know you'd tell me I'm wasting my tuition just like my mother and lecture me that there are children out there who cannot afford to go to school. But Chard is helping me with the subjects I struggle with. And I must argue that formal education is not the only place where you can learn. I have learned many things hanging out with him, like how to socialize with people who have different views from yours because Chard is already an atheist.
                    I know I'm only justifying my actions. It's just that academics became boring because I have found more exciting alternative activities than studying.
                   This entry will not be too long because, as I have said earlier, I have plenty of things to do.
                    Oops, Chard just messaged me to go out. Looks like I have to put off my assignments once again.