December 05, 20xx

Dec. 5, 20xx
8:17 P.M.

Dear Diary,

                    I just found out that Kath left me a letter in the secret compartment of her last diary. She wrote it the day she told me to take hide all her diaries from her parents when she's already gone. I have attached her letter below.

 I have attached her letter below

I don't know what to say. She was so cruel until the end. She wanted me to have her diaries so I would know how stupid I was! B*tch! She could have been honest with me from the very beginning. She wrote me this letter so she wouldn't go to hell? How selfish! I hope she remains in purgatory to this day for not writing to Brad! She wrote that I shouldn't worry about grades, but she herself was very conscious of her academic standing that she coerced me to let her copy my answers in math because she stopped joining me in our morning reviews in the park to prepare for our afternoon exams. Hypocrite! And if you are guiding me from heaven, why the hell did you allow all the sh*tty things to happen to me? Can you hear me, Kath? You're terrible at guiding from heaven! But that's  because you're not in heaven. You never fulfill your promises, liar!
                 I had been a friend to you as best as I could be. I had even loved you more than I loved your brother. But your betrayal felt as painful as the slap I received from my mother the other day. How could you? Didn't you know how much I mourned for you when you were gone? Didn't you know how much I prayed for you to come back, for you to be resurrected like Lazarus? Didn't you know how many times I visited the hospital when you were admitted? You don't know all of these because you only care about yourself! You only want to go to heaven that's why you wrote me this letter. But inspite of all these, I forgive you.
               You know what, Kath, you are so lucky! I never thought about this until I read your letter, but you are really lucky. I used to pity you because you didn't get to fulfill you dreams. But I imagine if you were alive today, you certainly would also be in the inuman on the night Kuya Ian was killed. You would most likely be pregnant by now if you were still with Brad. You'd also go the same strain as your brother now that your parents are separating. Why do good things always happen to you?
              But I might be wrong. If you didn't die, will your parents  file for annulment? If you were alive and were still with Brad, would you let him get his ways when you two are in bed? And now that I'm thinking of it, I would have never joined the inuman that night or any inuman sessions ever if you weren't dead yet. So I  would have never been talking to Rob, or have a relationship with your kuya, or be friends with Jenna if you were still alive? So it's all your fault because you died!
            Or is it my fault because I took your death heavily? I mean Rob would have never pitied me if I wasn't looking all so sad when you died. I would have never been drinking if I never listened to your last words, so your kuya and I would have never been together. I would have never joined the Halloween drinking session if I believed the nuns about their views of  Halloween.
           I just want to know who to blame. I mean life  gets darker and darker, whose fault is it? God? You? Me? I'm so angry and I want someone to pay for all these messed up things.
           But I know for sure, Jerwin won't most likely pay for all of these. I never told Jenna about how I feel. I don't want her to feel worse. But I have already accepted that he will never pay for all of his crimes.
             You know what, Kath, I'm becoming evil. I want to be like Jerwin—to commit crimes but never be jailed because of them. I envy evil people. I envy them because they get away with whatever they do and their victims are the ones people will blame because they are  so unlucky. And even if these victims win in court, their lives will never come back to normal.
            Can't God rewind the time? I promise I won't go drinking again. I promise I won't complain anymore. I promise I won't be that stupid and be friends with Kath. I  want to go back to when I was a child, when things were simple, where children stories tell bad people goes to jail and good ones win. I want that life back.

P.S: Rob told me that your kuya has been recruited by a street gang that Ken is a member of. I worry about him.