November 03, 20xx 8:53 P.M.

TRIGGER WARNING:  this entry could be a trigger. If you feel like your mental health could he affected, I advise you to read no further.

Nov. 03, 20xx
8:53 P.M.

Dear Kath,
                 Today has to be the sh*ttiest yet. Jenna is still nowhere to be found, and she is presumed dead. I hope that she is still alive.
                 Unfortunately, Rob told me the CCTV footage of the time the van arrived to kidnap Kuya Ian and Jenna has conveniently gone missing. It is so amazing how people in power could get away with this. Do they even have conscience?
                  Meanwhile, everyone in our neighborhood is blaming the parents for leaving their children by themselves without guardians. Can't they see? They are the victims! They just lost their son and possibly their daughter too! Yet they are the ones being blamed for this. They blame the father for not protecting his kids. They blame the mother for working instead of taking care of them. And you know what else?  Yesterday, Mama went to school for my report card, and they were talking about Jenna. She told me they said it was because she was wearing skimpy clothing that's why that jerk Jerwin, who by the way is an alumna of our school, took a liking of her. They said Jenna had it coming because she is a misfit and a rebel. They didn't stop there. Many of them condemn Kuya Ian for messing up with the mayor's son, and they believed he was indeed a drug pusher.
                 But the cherry on top of all these, Mama agrees! I want to move out of the house if I could only survive on my own because I can't believe the tremendous amount of insensitivity that lingers in this place. Couldn't they empathize just a bit? Even just a little! Might as well blame them for existing!
              I'm so angry and disappointed right now! Why do we have these kinds of human beings? Are they for real? And these people are Catholics! They go to church every Sunday! The church disagrees with the extrajudicial killings! But the churchgoers agree! Kuya Ian is not even a drug addict! Are they who God made after into His image? If this is what God's image looks like, then His image must be the most monstrous picture anyone could ever imagine!
             I wanted to talk and vent out my frustrations to Chard, but he is still talking to the police about what he knows. I'll talk to Rhea about this.                
              Wake me up, Kath. I need to wake up from this crazy world.