October 30, 20xx

Oct. 30, 20xx
TW: alcohol abuse
7:56 P.M.

Dear Kath,
                 I don't have a lot to say, but today is the last day of school. Hooray! But we only have nine days for our semestral break. Can you believe it? Only nine days. I mean, usually we have a few more days. And now that I think of it, they included the weekends, so we only have five days.
                Because of that, I will have to make out of the best of that five days. I plan to spend it every day with Chard so that we get to know more of each other, especially now we have gotten comfortable discussing our bad sides to each other. We will most likely spend our time at the bilyaran since it has become our favorite hang out.
               I also intend to read on the works of dead philosophers Chard idolizes, so I can prove that he's not the only one who knows everything. The internet says it's good to begin with the Greeks, then with St. Augustine and St. Aquinas (Chard said these saints just ripped off Plato and Aristotle, so I could skip them. But they're Catholics, so I am more interested with them than anyone on this list), then Calvin and Luther, then Machiavelli, then the masterminds of the social contract namely, Hobbes, Locke and Rousseau, then the economists: Smith, Mill, and Marx (Mama warned me never to read Marx because I'll become a communist, but I believe I'll have to judge for myself whether communism is inherently evil for there are claims that Jesus Christ is a communist), then Durkheim and Weber, and then end with Chard's favorite, Nietzsche. There are many numerous intellectuals who I haven't mentioned, but I think it is a good start for me to begin with famous social scientists.
               You must be thinking that I'm falling back to my nerdy self, addicted to all the books and studies. But you are wrong. We will have an inuman session tonight and the night that follows.
               Chard just called. He said we've got to go because our goal is to drink as many bottles of beer as we can.