November 23, 20xx 5:48 P.M.

Nov. 23, 20xx
5:48 P.M.

Dear Kath,
                 School was boring. Turns out waiting for the bell to ring makes time feel slower, so instead of doing that I write poems at the back of my Science notebook because that's the most tedious class I have. I will copy what I've written and paste it here.

Sweet Escape

If I could only run away
Run so far and never return
I would run 'til the end of time
I would run like I committed a crime

If I could only fly away
Fly so high 'til I reach the sky
I would fly 'til I reach the sun
I would fly 'til my wings are none

If I could only swim away
Swim deep into the blue ocean
I would swim 'cross the Pacific
Swim 'til I reach the Atlantic

If I could just escape from life
From all forces that limit me
I'd willingly die many times
That I may live even just once

               I visited Jenna. She already went home. I talked to her about how I feel and she told me about how she feels today too. Talking lightens the load that we bear. She still doesn't want to go out. She  wants to stay at home all day. Jenna told me that her parents want to move somewhere where they could start anew. I think that will be best for them. Although it sucks that there will be no justice for her and her kuya.
                 Jenna thanked me for being a good friend. She even apologized for being a bully before. I  almost forgot her rudeness to me. She also remembered how she talk behind my back with Alexa and you, Kath which  pinched my heart because you never told me anything they said. I guess I should read your other diaries again just to know what else you kept from me.
                 Oh, I nearly forgot. Alexa and Brad has already broken up. And Brad is a real jerk because Rob told me that Brad has been bragging about how he already “tasted” Alexa and he is already bored by her because he had her easily. What a douchebag! I haven't heard from Alexa's side of the story because she is absent today. I hope she's fine. I know how break-ups can take a toll on someone so I wish her well even though she is a backstabber.
                I have to go. Mama wants me to do some chores. She said I'm so tamad already. I'll write soon.