December 02, 20xx

Dec. 02, 20xx
8:47 P.M.

Dear Diary,
                  Yesterday, I told you about this artwork I'm working on. This has been on my head  since the day I was bothered by what I learned from Rob about the age of consent in this country. There was so much anger in me that I had to unburden myself.  I had just finished this awhile ago. And I'm so proud because I have found a way to really deal with my emotions the right way. Using art to relieve myself from the internalized anger I have been harboring  feels like throwing away baggages that weigh me down and it  feels so good.
                 I feel like I could really change the world even if I'm so small and so irrelevant. I feel like I can accomplish everything I want to and be whoever I want to be even if that's  never going to happen.
                 I attached below the work I have done. Kath, I hope you feel the same way I do. I pray it moves everyone that sees it.  

                   I posted this on Twitter and the Facebook page I created where I can dump all my works

                   I posted this on Twitter and the Facebook page I created where I can dump all my works. Hopefully, it would reach lawmakers so that they can amend the age of consent in this country and make this world a little closer to the world I have in mind.
                   Mama knocked on my door, she must have seen my Facebook post. I hope she won't ask me to take it down. Pray for me.