October 24, 20xx 12:13 AM

Oct. 24, 20xx
TRIGGER WARNING:  This entry contains sexual abuse that could be a trigger. If you feel like your mental health could he affected, I advise you to read no further.

12:12 A.M.

Dear Kath,

                    I told Rob what happened to Rhea hours ago. We haven't been able to talk at once because I went out with Chard to play billiards after writing to you. I just needed to wind off everything that took place at school.
                     You don't want to know the inappropriate things Chard and I have been doing. Plus, if Mama reads this, she would most likely disown me. This is why I have to hide this diary well.
                      I told Chard about what transpired in class today. and I later learned that one of Mr. Chua's victims was Chard's ex-girlfriend, Ate Jesse.
                      “That bastard is still a jerk!” he said after hearing my story. “And our wretched hypocrite of a school still employs that son of b*tch.”
                     He told me that Ate Jesse didn't want to report Mr. Chua's sexual advances towards her, but Chard insisted. He was even the one who reported it. Unfortunately, they received the same treatment as they had given Rhea.
                    “Sister Ruth scolded Jesse just because she was wearing lip gloss that day,” he told me with a frustrated voice. “She said Jesse must have provoked that g*go because of her vanity. That b*tch!”
                   I don't agree with what Sister Ruth said, however, disrespecting her is out of line because she is still a woman of God. The church has taught me to revere the people God has given authority, even if we hate them. But I am confused because it is apaprent she's not doing her job properly, shouldn't she be accountable? How do we ask for accountability from the people God appointed in place with his omniscience?
                   Anyway, Chard and Ate Jesse broke up on the same day because Chard pressed on reporting Mr. Chua which only led to Ate Jesse's embarrassment. The next school year Ate Jesse moved to another school.
                    I don't know why, but when Chard speaks of other girls, I feel jealous of them. Don't get me wrong, I'm concerned about Ate Jesse and I hope she is fine. But I'm worried if Chard still feels something for her. I'm afraid to ask him and I don't want him to know how I feel. I didn't want to pick a fight because we haven't fought yet and I plan to keep it that way.
                   Instead, I told Rob what took place at school and what I felt about Chard's story. I'm more comfortable telling Rob about my thoughts because he is the closest that can replace you. But you're just irreplaceable. He advised me I should learn to tell him my emotions. “Communication is the key,” he told me which is the most cliché advice I have ever heard. But I guess he is right. He is always right.
                   But I'm still scared. What if Chard and I fight because of what I have to say? What if we break up? Then he uttered the most wonderful words that whisked my worries away. “Love casts away fear. If the two of you are in love, you must not be afraid to be truthful to each other.”
                   I decided that I shall tell Chard as Rob advised. But I don't know how to express my feelings the right way. I have to practice what I should say.
                   Anyway, it's late. I have to sleep, but I shall try to write again soon.