Late (Tyler's POV)

"Ah crap" I said aloud. The traffic was insane today. I was already late to pick up Connor. I'd decided maybe I should call him. I called, and it went to voice mail. Connor was so pumped about going to the UK. He must've been pacing around his house thinking about what to wear or something cute like that. I laughed out loud a little. A little later, I'd decided to call again. He picked up. "Hey Tyler."

"Connor!"

"What's up?"

"Hey, super sorry, I'm gonna be a little late. The traffic's being a bitch."

"We've still got time before our flight, don't worry."

"Mkay Connie Frannie." I heard Connor's smile.

"Mkay Tyler."

"I'll see you soon."

"Yes you will."

"Dubai!" Connor started laughing and then the line cut off. I was always the one who got the last word on the phone, and he knew that.

It had been a good five minutes and I was still stuck on the same road. God, we better not miss our flight, that would suck. I'd then realized that up ahead there had been a car that had broken down. Not long after, a tow truck came and moved it out of the way. Cars were finally starting to move again. When I came to the next signal, it was red, in which case I stopped. This stop was followed by a banging noise. It sounded like someone hitting a window, and, it was. Two girls with pressed faces against their window were banging as hard as they could to get my attention, and then they opened their window and screamed. I opened my window and said hello, but then the signal turned green.

I pulled up into Connor's apartment complex and began to climb up the stairs. There were so many. "God if I start sweating I'll ruin my OOTD." I said aloud. I rang on the doorbell and it was answered by Connor immediately, almost as if he had been waiting there the whole time. "You're late." he said wearing a smile on his face. "I told you I was going to be." I said lowering my glasses. I rubbed my sleeve and asked, "Do you like my OOTD?" he laughed. "Why don't you just say outfit of the day?"

"I asked the question Connor."

"Yes Tyler, I like your OOTD."

"Good! You'd better. Ready to go?"

"I've been ready."

"Oh shut up." I punched Connor in the shoulder and picked up one of his suitcases for him.

"I doubt we're gonna miss our flight, but I still suggest that we hurry just incase airport security takes longer than planned." I told Connor. "Yeah okay." Connor and I loaded his luggage into the trunk and backseat and we were off.