Preperations (Connor's POV)

The bed in Joe and Caspar's guest bedroom was extremely comfortable. I woke up feeling well rested, but still tired for some reason. I'd remembered that right when I got to their apartment, or as they call it, flat, I immediately went to sleep. When I looked across the room to my right, there was another bed, in which Tyler was sleeping in. I sat straight up and looked forward to find a long full body mirror. Yawning, I stood up and walked over to my suitcase by the door of the room. I pulled out a nice button up plaid shirt with some dark blue jeans, that almost looked black, and went to the bathroom to get dressed. It was dark outside, I was guessing it may have been early morning, but I looked at a digital clock on my way to the bathroom, and it said seven thirty PM. Still feeling tired, I looked at myself through the bathroom mirror and thought about how Caspar and Joe would probably want to take Tyler and I out for dinner. I probably wouldn't even eat anything. God I was too tired to even think about Troye. I got dressed and splashed some water on my face. It helped wake me up a bit more. I looked at my hair and noticed that I hadn't showered in two days, so the gel was still in my hair. I quiffed my hair and it stayed. This had probably been one of the nicest quiffs I had ever had, surprisingly. 

When I stepped out of the bathroom, Caspar and Joe were on the couch playing Fifa. Had they been there when I walked into the bathroom? I must've been too tired to notice them, and they were probably too immersed in their game to notice me. "DAMMIT!" Joe yelled. I looked over at the television screen. Caspar had just beat Joe. I giggled quietly, although I guess it wasn't that quiet because Caspar heard me. "Hey man when did you wake up?" He looked at me with full eyes. "Not too long ago, I just got dressed in the bathroom."

"Do you know if Tyler's awake? He was extremely tired haha."

"I think he's still sleeping actually." Although right at that moment, Tyler walked in. "No, I'm awake." Everyone in the room smiled at Tyler's entrance. "Plans for tonight?" he asked while stretching. Joe and Caspar exchanged glances. "We actually planned for us to go out to dinner with a bunch of friends, if that's alright with you guys." Joe explained. I was hoping Tyler wouldn't ask about the plans, but I mean, he was Tyler, of course he was gonna ask. I honestly just didn't feel like I had the energy to interact with others though. I was exhausted. Tyler was just such an extroverted person, and as for me, well, I guess..................I'm in the middle.

"Tyler hurry up!" Joe called out. We were about to leave the apartment because the taxi was already pulled up outside. Tyler was still in the bathroom getting ready. "Yeah okay! I'm spraying my hair one second!" We all waited in silence, until I heard Joe sigh impatiently. I understood how he felt. Although I probably felt it stronger. I was feeling extremely impatient because I was about to see Troye. Well, I think so. I hope he's currently in the UK and not in South Africa visiting his family or something. Okay, so I'm being selfish.......but sometimes controlling emotions is impossible. Especially when they're this strong. "Tyler!" I called out to him. "Okay bitches I'm coming, cool your tits." Joe smiled out of frustration, or maybe just him giving up with trying to be annoyed with Tyler. Caspar's face remained emotionless.

All four of us hurried down the apartment steps and into the taxi. The driver was pretty rude. He told us that we were taking too long and that he was about to leave to go assist someone else. In Joe's hand I saw something flashing and I tried to take a closer look. Caspar was sitting in the front and Tyler was sitting in the back with me and Joe, although he was sitting in the middle, separating us. Once I took a bit of a closer look, I found that the flashy object was indeed a camera. A vlogging camera to be more precise. He probably didn't want to vlog because the driver would think he's insane. I soon lost interest in Joe's camera and began to stare out the window. The car was completely silent except for the GPS. This was good thinking time though.Thinking about what was going to happen tonight.