՜՜84՜՜

SMUT WARNING

DO NOT READ IF MATURE THEMES MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OR YOU ARE UNDERAGE.

This chapter doesn't contain anything that adds to the overall plot, feel free to skip.

~~~~~~~~

I got in his bed, not being able to get the smirk away from my face. His overconfidence always annoyed me, but in the best way possible. It triggered mine in a way, making me go for the impulsive decisions and not really think about what those could result in.

Clay was still standing there with my bra in his hand. Not looking quite in shock, but totally amused in a way. I went with the decision of making eye contact with him, taking the black painted fingernail of my thumb between my teeth and just smiling at him.

The lust in his eyes was so noticeable that I could spot it with my fucked up vision. And when he got closer to the bed, it was prominent enough for me to be able to feel it.

"Such a fucking tease and for what?" He climbed on top of me, putting both his hands on each sides of my head, "Really want me to ruin you, don't you?"

I parted my mouth to speak but he shut me up with his lips, trying to get me to let his tongue inside my mouth, but I resisted as much as I could, smirking at his efforts. But when he harshly grinded his hips down, pressing his growing bulge against me, a shuddered sigh left my mouth, giving him the perfect opportunity to completely dominate the kiss with his hot tongue.

"Who did you wear this for, huh?" One of his hands traced up from my thigh up to the lacy side wing of my panties, pulling it a bit and letting the material slap right back to my skin.

"Myself." I licked my lips, still tasting him on them as our eyes stayed glued to each other.

The devilish smirk made a comeback, the indication of me fucking up big time. His mouth attacked my neck, going straight to the spot he had apparently memorized, the one which didn't fail to get a reaction out of me. One of my hands went under his shirt to trace his skin that was burning under my fingertips, while the other tangled in his hair, pulling at the roots enough to make him groan.

He moved down to my collarbones, probably leaving his prints from how overwhelmingly intense his kisses were. Putting the shirt he picked for me to a good use, he pulled the deeply cut neck down all the way he could, exposing my breast for him to work on. I threw my head back as his mouth wrapped around my nipple, flicking it with his tongue a few times to get it to poke out and giving it a harsh suck before moving to the other side and repeating his actions.

I was desperately bucking my hips up, trying to get some action, but everytime I did it he just pushed me down. As much as I enjoyed the kisses, bites and sucks he was leaving all over my skin, I couldn't bear with the tension building between my legs.

"What do you want?" He noticed my needy body language, even though I tried to keep it at its minimum.

"What do you offer?" I just knew I was soaking through my underwear.

His hand swiftly moved between my legs, pushing the lace to the side and running two fingers from my entrance up to my clit - collecting some of the wetness and humming in satisfaction.

"Ooh, will you take anything I offer?" My muscles tensed from his touch, even though he stopped right bellow the bundle of nerves, knowing damn well that it would drive me crazy.

"Please." His torture on me felt like lasted for hours.

"Please what?" He pressed the tips of his two digits to my clit and applied the perfect amount of pressure to turn it into pleasure.