՞՞3՞՞

Georgenotfound added Dreamwastaken, lizzil to the group chat

Georgenotfound hello :]

lizzil hi

Dreamwastaken hey

lizzil what's the video idea?

Georgenotfound making the minecraft world upside down

lizzil that's so stupid

Dreamwastaken thanks. That was my idea 😀👍🏻

lizzil oops🙃

Georgenotfound attachment

Georgenotfound this is what we've done so far. It's not there yet though

As I waited for the attachment to download completely, his name popped up again.

Dreamwastaken why doesn't it work?

lizzil cause it's wrong

Dreamwastaken which part?

lizzil I haven't looked at it yet

Dreamwastaken then how do you know that it's wrong

lizzil cause it doesn't work lol

Georgenotfound looollll

Dreamwastaken 😐

I closed the groupchat and turned on my PC, running minecraft to test the code they made. It was a pretty complicated code to be honest, and from the things George texted me about the vision they had in their minds, I could tell that this wasn't going to be easy.

As soon as I tried to run the game with the code they made, it crashed. I sighed, restarting the game, just to meet with the same reality once again.

Grabbing my phone, I found George's contact. After a few rings he picked up with his signature "hello?".

"Your stupid code crashed my game. Twice." I complained.

"Wait, why? It works fine for us, just lacks some of the features we wanted it to have."

"It doesn't even let me start the game. I'm afraid if I try to run it once again my PC will crash."

I knew that my PC wasn't the best and it wasn't in a good condition either. I just didn't have enough time and money to get it upgraded, and the fact that it was strong enough to support the types of codes I worked on at the moment was enough for me.

"You can't leave us like that.. c'mon..." George complained.

I did feel bad for him. He helped me through a lot of stuff, but I couldn't risk the life of my PC for this.

"I'll go through the code without opening the game, just to see if there are any noticeable mistakes or things that look questionable for now. I'll call you if I see something." I decided to do the least I could.

George huffed, "Alright.. Clay worked on the most of it, try to contact him instead if you find mistakes," his voice was unenergetic, "and I'm sure I didn't make any mistakes, so yeah.."

I clearly wasn't pleased with the thing he said, cause let's be honest, working with someone you don't know on a project like this wasn't that easy. Not only I had no idea about his working style, but the interaction we had so far wasn't the.. best? Either way, I couldn't just say no and cause a scene. He wasn't asking me to become Dream's friend either way.

"Aight.. I'll try." I nodded even though we were on the phone.

It took me a good hour to eat something and make my room look less like a trash can before I could do anything else. The first ever thing on my list was to get into the code George sent and look through it. Maybe everything wasn't that hard and they just forgot to put a single symbol somewhere (which I highly doubt, but still know that it happens sometimes). Or maybe I can give them directions on how to fix it. Everything wasn't that complicated, right?

No.

I spent 2 and a half hours just looking into the idea they had in mind. Once I felt like I knew what to pay attention to I opened the code. Long story short, I spent another 2 hours trying to figure out what was right and what was wrong in it, but found nothing. It looked like a proper code, had everything in place.

George told me that they had an issue with the performances of the liquids (lava and water). Nothing looked wrong with the code though, and the fact that I couldn't actually get to run it and see how it actually performed made me more confused and clueless.

I ended up deciding to call George and ask him to show me the performance of the game on his PC, but unlike some people I actually have the habit of checking the timezones before calling.

Knowing that George would be asleep, I ended up contacting Dream instead.

lizzil you up?

I sent the DM, waiting for him to answer. He read it 2 minutes after sending and started typing immediately.

Dreamwastaken yeah. Wassup

lizzil Idk if George told you about my PC problems or not but I'd appreciate if you sent me a video on how the code performs and what are the main issues

It took him a few minutes to reply. I thought he was preparing the video, but turns out I was wrong.

Dreamwastaken get on facetime